Against Lee SooMan forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Hi EveryBody~!
Lee Eun Mi is Part of the Same Law Firm Representing TVXQ! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 am by missnotsopopular

» First concert JYJ in Europe. JYJ in Barcelona
Lee Eun Mi is Part of the Same Law Firm Representing TVXQ! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am by susanne_uk

» Xiah Junsu’s ambiguous tweets to TVXQ’s Yunho concerns fans
Lee Eun Mi is Part of the Same Law Firm Representing TVXQ! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 am by Sachie

» Hi There..^^
Lee Eun Mi is Part of the Same Law Firm Representing TVXQ! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am by Sachie

» SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won
Lee Eun Mi is Part of the Same Law Firm Representing TVXQ! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am by Sachie

» [Vid] Can You Believe It?
Lee Eun Mi is Part of the Same Law Firm Representing TVXQ! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs presents: Survivor [first anti-LSM vid]
Lee Eun Mi is Part of the Same Law Firm Representing TVXQ! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs Presents: Wrong Number [fourth anti lsm vid]
Lee Eun Mi is Part of the Same Law Firm Representing TVXQ! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am by Mr007

» SM Entertainment officials say they would welcome Hankyung back
Lee Eun Mi is Part of the Same Law Firm Representing TVXQ! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am by Sachie

Top posters
Sachie (337)
Lee Eun Mi is Part of the Same Law Firm Representing TVXQ! I_vote_lcapLee Eun Mi is Part of the Same Law Firm Representing TVXQ! I_voting_barLee Eun Mi is Part of the Same Law Firm Representing TVXQ! I_vote_rcap 
Tammy <3 DBSK (285)
Lee Eun Mi is Part of the Same Law Firm Representing TVXQ! I_vote_lcapLee Eun Mi is Part of the Same Law Firm Representing TVXQ! I_voting_barLee Eun Mi is Part of the Same Law Firm Representing TVXQ! I_vote_rcap 
Suyin_Love (180)
Re Réeee (179)
Hirin (127)
dbsklover (73)
i_don't_like_him (55)
OnlySu (39)
oO0HyunAe0Oo (30)
SOTONG-VAL-:X (21)
LINK US!
free forum
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

Lee Eun Mi is Part of the Same Law Firm Representing TVXQ!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

Lee Eun Mi is Part of the Same Law Firm Representing TVXQ! Empty
PostSubject: Lee Eun Mi is Part of the Same Law Firm Representing TVXQ!   Lee Eun Mi is Part of the Same Law Firm Representing TVXQ! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:56 am

Lee Eun Mi (30) is attracting much attention after it has been revealed that, apart from as a singer, she is also active as a lawyer as well.

It has recently been made public knowledge that Lee Eun Mi, graduate of the Seoul University Faculty of Sociology, is working for a law firm as well.

This fact has been publicized after a post on a Netizen portal site on September 16th, stating that "Singer, Lee Eun Mi is working under the same law firm that is representing TVXQ." Lee Eun Mi is handling cases involving common infringement of the law by businesses, M&A, WTO•GATT, civil law, lawsuits, mediating, media censorship, etc.

However, it has been revealed that Lee Eun Mi is not directly involved with the case of TVXQ's Xiah Junsu, Hero Jaejoong, Micky Yoochun and SM Entertainment.

On another note, Lee Eun Mi, since her debut single "All I want to give" in 2007, has released the digital single "re: Heart" on September15th after receiving vocal training from composer Park Geun Tae for the past year.

Source: maxmovie.com
Translation: happy.colour @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
Feel free to repost, but please leave the full credits intact. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net

Lee Eun Mi is Part of the Same Law Firm Representing TVXQ!
Page 1 of 1