Against Lee SooMan forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Hi EveryBody~!
Avex: there is no talk of disbanding Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 am by missnotsopopular

» First concert JYJ in Europe. JYJ in Barcelona
Avex: there is no talk of disbanding Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am by susanne_uk

» Xiah Junsu’s ambiguous tweets to TVXQ’s Yunho concerns fans
Avex: there is no talk of disbanding Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 am by Sachie

» Hi There..^^
Avex: there is no talk of disbanding Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am by Sachie

» SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won
Avex: there is no talk of disbanding Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am by Sachie

» [Vid] Can You Believe It?
Avex: there is no talk of disbanding Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs presents: Survivor [first anti-LSM vid]
Avex: there is no talk of disbanding Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs Presents: Wrong Number [fourth anti lsm vid]
Avex: there is no talk of disbanding Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am by Mr007

» SM Entertainment officials say they would welcome Hankyung back
Avex: there is no talk of disbanding Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am by Sachie

Top posters
Sachie (337)
Avex: there is no talk of disbanding I_vote_lcapAvex: there is no talk of disbanding I_voting_barAvex: there is no talk of disbanding I_vote_rcap 
Tammy <3 DBSK (285)
Avex: there is no talk of disbanding I_vote_lcapAvex: there is no talk of disbanding I_voting_barAvex: there is no talk of disbanding I_vote_rcap 
Suyin_Love (180)
Re Réeee (179)
Hirin (127)
dbsklover (73)
i_don't_like_him (55)
OnlySu (39)
oO0HyunAe0Oo (30)
SOTONG-VAL-:X (21)
LINK US!
free forum
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

Avex: there is no talk of disbanding

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

Avex: there is no talk of disbanding Empty
PostSubject: Avex: there is no talk of disbanding   Avex: there is no talk of disbanding Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:38 am

In November, the most popular group from Korea, Tohoshinki, decided on attending the fanclub event. [Bigeast 4th FANCLUB EVENT]. Because the members Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu have contract problems with their company, the event has been canceled. However, until now, activities in Japan have not been affected. They will attend all the events lined up for them at the end of the year, and their single is still scheduled for release on January 27th of next year.

Avex states: there is no talk of disbanding.

credit: cindy@tvxq-yard
trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net

Avex: there is no talk of disbanding
Page 1 of 1