Against Lee SooMan forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Hi EveryBody~!
Hankyung requests to terminate his contract Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 am by missnotsopopular

» First concert JYJ in Europe. JYJ in Barcelona
Hankyung requests to terminate his contract Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am by susanne_uk

» Xiah Junsu’s ambiguous tweets to TVXQ’s Yunho concerns fans
Hankyung requests to terminate his contract Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 am by Sachie

» Hi There..^^
Hankyung requests to terminate his contract Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am by Sachie

» SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won
Hankyung requests to terminate his contract Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am by Sachie

» [Vid] Can You Believe It?
Hankyung requests to terminate his contract Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs presents: Survivor [first anti-LSM vid]
Hankyung requests to terminate his contract Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs Presents: Wrong Number [fourth anti lsm vid]
Hankyung requests to terminate his contract Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am by Mr007

» SM Entertainment officials say they would welcome Hankyung back
Hankyung requests to terminate his contract Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am by Sachie

Top posters
Sachie (337)
Hankyung requests to terminate his contract I_vote_lcapHankyung requests to terminate his contract I_voting_barHankyung requests to terminate his contract I_vote_rcap 
Tammy <3 DBSK (285)
Hankyung requests to terminate his contract I_vote_lcapHankyung requests to terminate his contract I_voting_barHankyung requests to terminate his contract I_vote_rcap 
Suyin_Love (180)
Re Réeee (179)
Hirin (127)
dbsklover (73)
i_don't_like_him (55)
OnlySu (39)
oO0HyunAe0Oo (30)
SOTONG-VAL-:X (21)
LINK US!
free forum
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

Hankyung requests to terminate his contract

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

Hankyung requests to terminate his contract Empty
PostSubject: Hankyung requests to terminate his contract   Hankyung requests to terminate his contract Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:45 am

Looks like SM Entertainment just might lose another star... After the JaeChunSu trio turned their backs against their company in regards to their unfair contract, Hankyung (Hangeng) of Super Junior decided to follow their lead and attempt to opt out as well.

According to a related source in China, Hankyung filed a request at the Seoul Central District Court to make his contract with SM Entertainment null and void at noon on the 21st.

Hankyung, who is well-known as the only Chinese member in Super Junior, is popular amongst both the Asian youth and media. With his good reputation and talent, many speculated that the singer would go on to have a very successful solo career as well. However, rumor has it that the contract forbade Hankyung from pursuing a solo career, creating a rift that led to this contract termination request.

The press stated,

"No specific details have yet been released towards this termination request. However, it is likely the reason is because of the unfairness the contract holds in regards to Hankyung's personal development."

Source: Yahoo Korea & Sina
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net

Hankyung requests to terminate his contract
Page 1 of 1