Against Lee SooMan forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Hi EveryBody~!
SM Entertainment promises to solve dispute with Hankyung Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 am by missnotsopopular

» First concert JYJ in Europe. JYJ in Barcelona
SM Entertainment promises to solve dispute with Hankyung Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am by susanne_uk

» Xiah Junsu’s ambiguous tweets to TVXQ’s Yunho concerns fans
SM Entertainment promises to solve dispute with Hankyung Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 am by Sachie

» Hi There..^^
SM Entertainment promises to solve dispute with Hankyung Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am by Sachie

» SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won
SM Entertainment promises to solve dispute with Hankyung Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am by Sachie

» [Vid] Can You Believe It?
SM Entertainment promises to solve dispute with Hankyung Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs presents: Survivor [first anti-LSM vid]
SM Entertainment promises to solve dispute with Hankyung Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs Presents: Wrong Number [fourth anti lsm vid]
SM Entertainment promises to solve dispute with Hankyung Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am by Mr007

» SM Entertainment officials say they would welcome Hankyung back
SM Entertainment promises to solve dispute with Hankyung Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am by Sachie

Top posters
Sachie (337)
SM Entertainment promises to solve dispute with Hankyung I_vote_lcapSM Entertainment promises to solve dispute with Hankyung I_voting_barSM Entertainment promises to solve dispute with Hankyung I_vote_rcap 
Tammy <3 DBSK (285)
SM Entertainment promises to solve dispute with Hankyung I_vote_lcapSM Entertainment promises to solve dispute with Hankyung I_voting_barSM Entertainment promises to solve dispute with Hankyung I_vote_rcap 
Suyin_Love (180)
Re Réeee (179)
Hirin (127)
dbsklover (73)
i_don't_like_him (55)
OnlySu (39)
oO0HyunAe0Oo (30)
SOTONG-VAL-:X (21)
LINK US!
free forum
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

SM Entertainment promises to solve dispute with Hankyung

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

SM Entertainment promises to solve dispute with Hankyung Empty
PostSubject: SM Entertainment promises to solve dispute with Hankyung   SM Entertainment promises to solve dispute with Hankyung Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:50 am

As we keep you updated on the issue revolving around Hankyung’s disposition with SM Entertainment, we have recently found out that SME has come out with a statement consoling fans that they will talk with Hankyung regarding his request to terminate his contract.

On a phone conversation with Newsen, SME stated,

"For the sake of Super Junior, we will solve the issue at hand by talking with Hankyung personally."

Earlier today, the Chinese media was the first to report this newsbreaking story and since then, they’ve dug a bit into Hankyung’s past. They’ve revealed that Hankyung was scouted through the ‘H.O.T. China Auditions’ and was chosen out of 3,000 other auditionees. Through this, he ultimately became Korea’s first Chinese entertainer with a formal debut. And since last April of 2008, Hankyung’s existence in Super Junior M has had a great impact on SME as he helped them expand into the Chinese market.

Credit: Allkpop
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net

SM Entertainment promises to solve dispute with Hankyung
Page 1 of 1