Against Lee SooMan forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Hi EveryBody~!
SM Ent. and LSM violating The Human Rights Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 am by missnotsopopular

» First concert JYJ in Europe. JYJ in Barcelona
SM Ent. and LSM violating The Human Rights Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am by susanne_uk

» Xiah Junsu’s ambiguous tweets to TVXQ’s Yunho concerns fans
SM Ent. and LSM violating The Human Rights Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 am by Sachie

» Hi There..^^
SM Ent. and LSM violating The Human Rights Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am by Sachie

» SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won
SM Ent. and LSM violating The Human Rights Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am by Sachie

» [Vid] Can You Believe It?
SM Ent. and LSM violating The Human Rights Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs presents: Survivor [first anti-LSM vid]
SM Ent. and LSM violating The Human Rights Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs Presents: Wrong Number [fourth anti lsm vid]
SM Ent. and LSM violating The Human Rights Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am by Mr007

» SM Entertainment officials say they would welcome Hankyung back
SM Ent. and LSM violating The Human Rights Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am by Sachie

Top posters
Sachie (337)
SM Ent. and LSM violating The Human Rights I_vote_lcapSM Ent. and LSM violating The Human Rights I_voting_barSM Ent. and LSM violating The Human Rights I_vote_rcap 
Tammy <3 DBSK (285)
SM Ent. and LSM violating The Human Rights I_vote_lcapSM Ent. and LSM violating The Human Rights I_voting_barSM Ent. and LSM violating The Human Rights I_vote_rcap 
Suyin_Love (180)
Re Réeee (179)
Hirin (127)
dbsklover (73)
i_don't_like_him (55)
OnlySu (39)
oO0HyunAe0Oo (30)
SOTONG-VAL-:X (21)
LINK US!
free forum
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

SM Ent. and LSM violating The Human Rights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

SM Ent. and LSM violating The Human Rights Empty
PostSubject: SM Ent. and LSM violating The Human Rights   SM Ent. and LSM violating The Human Rights Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:42 pm

Freedom to Speech

1] Hankyung has to follow and attend the entire schedule that SM gives him, he has to do/follow all SM's orders/instructions unconditionally, but he doesn't have a right to request for his contract to be revised.

2] According to the contract, Hankyung doesn't have any right to decide for his schedule, he has to follow SM's words and only attend the events/performances that SM's manager designed for him. Hankyung even had been forced to attend some activities because of SM's order when he was ill.

Safety from violence

1] Lee SooMan hits singers with BASEBALL BATS AND GOLF CLUBS!!!!

2] Actually the incident where Changmin got beaten is true. Lee Sooman wanted a female artist to be famous, so he wanted her to have rumors with Changmin in order to get popular. Changmin rejected it sternly, and LSM got really mad, so he asked other people to beat him up. He even stood there saying, “As long as you don't beat him till death." Changmin returned to the hostel and the 4 of them were there. JaeJoong nearly cried seeing Changmin's bad condition. There was another time where Lee Sooman forced Changmin to work 3 days 3 nights without rest. He got a fever as high as 38 degree Celsius the next day and he didn't tell anyone about it. Lee Sooman insisted him to perform, and on the 3rd day, he fainted. The 4 of them cried. Another time where Yunho & JaeJoong got beaten by LSM and it was really terrible, Changmin kneeled down crying and begging LSM to stop beating the guys. Yoochun cried on stage once and nearly got beaten up by LSM but he got saved by Kim Dongwan as he asked the 4 of them to stay close to Yoochun to protect him. JaeJoong got beaten once till his mouth was bleeding but he had to say that he fell down accidentally. Changmin once said that the reason why he was beaten by LSM and why he was always kneeling is to beg for the rest. LSM wanted to kick 1 of the members out but Changmin insisted that if he really has to kick one of them out, he would leave as well. In Changmin's drama, Snow Flower, he was supposed to film a "bed scene" with the female lead, Go Ara. As Changmin wasn't experienced enough, (even he had not kissed before) he insisted not to film that particular scene. Lee SooMan was very angry and he immediately slapped Changmin really really hard when they are on the set in front of everyone because he wanted Changmin to film it but still, Changmin continued to reject that scene so, he was replaced by KimBum

3] SM hits/beats their artists whenever they make a mistake, and often they are driven to sickness by exhaustion and fatigue. Remember when Micky/Yoochun was in the hospital with appendicitis?

Health care (medical care) and to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays with pay.

1] Hankyung has not even been given a single rest day per week after debut, Because of the recent continuous overseas activities etc, it has almost been 2 years since he last rested, he has been rushing schedules (all this while) and due to contract obligations and heavy penalties, even during bad health, he was not to skip any scheduled activities.

2] Hankyung said that because of these kinds of health problems, (he) has continuously put forward requests to rest, but has always been rejected.

3] During training time, if Hankyung was late, or absent, or didn't fulfill his duty, he would be fined 10,000 won (= USD 9 currently) for the 1st time, 20,000 won (= USD 17 currently) for the 2nd time, etc. After debut, if he was late or absent from his schedule, he would have to pay for all the damage; if he cuts the contacts with SM for more than 1 day according to the situation, SM can cancel his contract. And if he doesn't fulfill his duties, according to the situation he could be fined 5,000,000 won (= USD 4,245 currently).

4] DBSK have been following SM’s instruments from beginning of 2004 till now, going back and forth promoting in Korea, Japan, China etc, and in a year except for 1 week they get only 3-4 hours of sleep a day to do our schedule.

5] The 5 years period after DBSK debuted, the members felt that their minds and their bodies are tired having to follow the tight schedule that the company put up unilaterally.

6] DBSK’s contract states that ‘Any days an activity is postponed due to a personal reason, those days will be added to the length of the contract.’

To think freely

1] Since SME and LSM takes control over the artists almost 24/7 they didn't even allow their artists to think freely.

To peacefully protest (speak against) a government or group

1] SM artists’ contracts state that they are not allowed to reveal anything that goes on in the inside to anyone in the outside.

2] SM didn't allow their artists to protest against them or say bad things about them in public.

freedom to do what a person wishes if it does not harm others (even if other people think it is bad)

1] SM certainly didn't allow their artists the freedom to do as they want - the artists are constantly instructed to do what SME wants them to do.

freedom from cruel and unusual punishment
1] LSM hit them as stated in one of the human rights earlier.

equal pay for men and women
1] As we all know the artists get paid pretty infair.

Credits: Hirin & Sachie @ ALSMF

Last edited by Sachie on Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net
Hirin

Hirin

PostSubject: Re: SM Ent. and LSM violating The Human Rights   SM Ent. and LSM violating The Human Rights Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:52 am

I get angry at SME and LSM just thinking about this. sigh.
It could be great if DBSK started their own music company XD Afterall Yoochun himself wrote that he actually dreamed of starting his own entertainment company.
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/KpopFanatic
Hirin

Hirin

PostSubject: Re: SM Ent. and LSM violating The Human Rights   SM Ent. and LSM violating The Human Rights Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:57 pm

(sorry for double posting >.<)

here is two more to add.

freedom from cruel and unusual punishment
LSM hit them as stated in one of the human rights earlier.

equal pay for men and women
As we all know the artists get paid pretty infair.
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/KpopFanatic
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

PostSubject: Re: SM Ent. and LSM violating The Human Rights   SM Ent. and LSM violating The Human Rights Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:25 pm

Thanks!!

ADDED!!
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SM Ent. and LSM violating The Human Rights   SM Ent. and LSM violating The Human Rights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1