Against Lee SooMan forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Hi EveryBody~!
SM “3 Members Must Pay 2.2 billion Won For Compensation” vs 3 Members’ Side “This Was Something We Expected” Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 am by missnotsopopular

» First concert JYJ in Europe. JYJ in Barcelona
SM “3 Members Must Pay 2.2 billion Won For Compensation” vs 3 Members’ Side “This Was Something We Expected” Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am by susanne_uk

» Xiah Junsu’s ambiguous tweets to TVXQ’s Yunho concerns fans
SM “3 Members Must Pay 2.2 billion Won For Compensation” vs 3 Members’ Side “This Was Something We Expected” Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 am by Sachie

» Hi There..^^
SM “3 Members Must Pay 2.2 billion Won For Compensation” vs 3 Members’ Side “This Was Something We Expected” Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am by Sachie

» SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won
SM “3 Members Must Pay 2.2 billion Won For Compensation” vs 3 Members’ Side “This Was Something We Expected” Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am by Sachie

» [Vid] Can You Believe It?
SM “3 Members Must Pay 2.2 billion Won For Compensation” vs 3 Members’ Side “This Was Something We Expected” Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs presents: Survivor [first anti-LSM vid]
SM “3 Members Must Pay 2.2 billion Won For Compensation” vs 3 Members’ Side “This Was Something We Expected” Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs Presents: Wrong Number [fourth anti lsm vid]
SM “3 Members Must Pay 2.2 billion Won For Compensation” vs 3 Members’ Side “This Was Something We Expected” Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am by Mr007

» SM Entertainment officials say they would welcome Hankyung back
SM “3 Members Must Pay 2.2 billion Won For Compensation” vs 3 Members’ Side “This Was Something We Expected” Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am by Sachie

Top posters
Sachie (337)
SM “3 Members Must Pay 2.2 billion Won For Compensation” vs 3 Members’ Side “This Was Something We Expected” I_vote_lcapSM “3 Members Must Pay 2.2 billion Won For Compensation” vs 3 Members’ Side “This Was Something We Expected” I_voting_barSM “3 Members Must Pay 2.2 billion Won For Compensation” vs 3 Members’ Side “This Was Something We Expected” I_vote_rcap 
Tammy <3 DBSK (285)
SM “3 Members Must Pay 2.2 billion Won For Compensation” vs 3 Members’ Side “This Was Something We Expected” I_vote_lcapSM “3 Members Must Pay 2.2 billion Won For Compensation” vs 3 Members’ Side “This Was Something We Expected” I_voting_barSM “3 Members Must Pay 2.2 billion Won For Compensation” vs 3 Members’ Side “This Was Something We Expected” I_vote_rcap 
Suyin_Love (180)
Re Réeee (179)
Hirin (127)
dbsklover (73)
i_don't_like_him (55)
OnlySu (39)
oO0HyunAe0Oo (30)
SOTONG-VAL-:X (21)
LINK US!
free forum
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

SM “3 Members Must Pay 2.2 billion Won For Compensation” vs 3 Members’ Side “This Was Something We Expected”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

SM “3 Members Must Pay 2.2 billion Won For Compensation” vs 3 Members’ Side “This Was Something We Expected” Empty
PostSubject: SM “3 Members Must Pay 2.2 billion Won For Compensation” vs 3 Members’ Side “This Was Something We Expected”   SM “3 Members Must Pay 2.2 billion Won For Compensation” vs 3 Members’ Side “This Was Something We Expected” Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:08 pm

SM Entertainment, an agency locked in a dispute with a few of the members of TVXQ, has called for these members to pay 2.2 billion Won (approximately 2 million USD) in compensation for damages while the three members’ side has stated that they were expecting this action and were calmly preparing against it.

According to the Seoul District Courts on the 14th, SME filed for a lawsuit to confirm the continued existence of the contract and an objection to the verdict of the Exclusive Contract Suspension Injunction against Micky Yoochun, Xiah Junsu, and YoungWoong Jaejoong.

SM stated, “The three members started this lawsuit only for ‘money’,” and “After the verdict for the injunction was given, the three members avoided their set schedules which caused considerable damage to the other members. We call for a compensation for damages of 2.2 billion Won for the cancellation of the Shenzhen concert and the fees for the cosmetic advertisements.”

In refutation to this, Lawyer Lim Sang Hyuk of Sejong Law Firm, who is in charge of the three members, stated that, “This was something we’ve been expecting,” and “We should be the ones filing for compensation for damages. We will calmly form our rebuttal against this lawsuit.”

After learning of the lawsuit on the 13th, Lawyer Lim stated, “Since we saw this coming and prepared for it, we will carry on calmly.”

It can be said that the legal dispute between the three members of TVXQ and SME are about to become more heated.

(omitted)

source: [starnews+Yuaerubi]
translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
shared by: tohosomnia.net
Do not remove/add on any credits
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net

SM “3 Members Must Pay 2.2 billion Won For Compensation” vs 3 Members’ Side “This Was Something We Expected”
Page 1 of 1