Against Lee SooMan forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Hi EveryBody~!
Underage idols face violation of basic human rights Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 am by missnotsopopular

» First concert JYJ in Europe. JYJ in Barcelona
Underage idols face violation of basic human rights Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am by susanne_uk

» Xiah Junsu’s ambiguous tweets to TVXQ’s Yunho concerns fans
Underage idols face violation of basic human rights Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 am by Sachie

» Hi There..^^
Underage idols face violation of basic human rights Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am by Sachie

» SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won
Underage idols face violation of basic human rights Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am by Sachie

» [Vid] Can You Believe It?
Underage idols face violation of basic human rights Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs presents: Survivor [first anti-LSM vid]
Underage idols face violation of basic human rights Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs Presents: Wrong Number [fourth anti lsm vid]
Underage idols face violation of basic human rights Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am by Mr007

» SM Entertainment officials say they would welcome Hankyung back
Underage idols face violation of basic human rights Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am by Sachie

Top posters
Sachie (337)
Underage idols face violation of basic human rights I_vote_lcapUnderage idols face violation of basic human rights I_voting_barUnderage idols face violation of basic human rights I_vote_rcap 
Tammy <3 DBSK (285)
Underage idols face violation of basic human rights I_vote_lcapUnderage idols face violation of basic human rights I_voting_barUnderage idols face violation of basic human rights I_vote_rcap 
Suyin_Love (180)
Re Réeee (179)
Hirin (127)
dbsklover (73)
i_don't_like_him (55)
OnlySu (39)
oO0HyunAe0Oo (30)
SOTONG-VAL-:X (21)
LINK US!
free forum
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

Underage idols face violation of basic human rights

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

Underage idols face violation of basic human rights Empty
PostSubject: Underage idols face violation of basic human rights   Underage idols face violation of basic human rights Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:48 am

Underage idols face violation of basic human rights 20100823_underageidols_01-460x306

A shocking news story has recently been reported, and it deals with the underage idols and trainees who dream of becoming a celebrity. The report states that the underage idols have to endure strong violations of basic human rights, especially in the arenas of sexual exploitation and learning affairs.

According to sources reported from a Women and Family Affairs Youth Policy Analysis and Evaluation Center report, titled,Analysis of Underage Idols’ Sexual Protection, Labor and Learning Affairs Condition,” one out of every ten idols experienced a request that they reveal certain body parts. In addition, among these underage idols, 50% are having their learning rights violated because they cannot properly listen to class lecture, and 36% are having their child labor rights violated because they work at least 8 hours a day.

Furthermore, this investigation also stated that out of the celebrities who are 19 years old or less, 10.2% answered “yes” to having revealed either their leg, breast, or butt during their activities as celebrities. Female students were especially (60%) targeted by requests to reveal their bodies, or strongly encouraged to undergo plastic surgery (14.6%). Additionally, although 65.9% of these underage idols realize the importance of attending and listening to class lecture, during the first semester, 26.9% of these idols were typically only able to attend class two days out of the entire week.

Although this is an issue that is constantly speculated on by netizens, this investigation and analysis provides proof of the treatment that Korean idols have to endure in order to become successful.

Meanwhile, through this study, the Women and Family Affairs Youth Policy Analysis and Evaluation Center plans to conduct a further detailed analysis of the problem, and construct a viable resolution through discussions with experts.

Credits: Allkpop
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net

Underage idols face violation of basic human rights
Page 1 of 1