HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
Top posters
Sachie (337)
 
Tammy <3 DBSK (285)
 
Suyin_Love (180)
 
Re Réeee (179)
 
Hirin (127)
 
dbsklover (73)
 
i_don't_like_him (55)
 
OnlySu (39)
 
oO0HyunAe0Oo (30)
 
SOTONG-VAL-:X (21)
 
LINK US!
free forum
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

Share | 
 

 XD the Very First Artwork

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tammy <3 DBSK

avatar

Posts : 285
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 22
Location : ♥ In JaeJoong's Mind And Heart ♥

PostSubject: XD the Very First Artwork   Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:26 am

Hey guys!
I present to you the first (and probably the most crap) Anti LSM ArtWork



I Know I Know...
I could've added more But I had limited Time
I can edit it and Add more If you like
just say Want you want to add...
and I'll add it

I Hope You Like! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hirin

avatar

Posts : 127
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-08-01
Age : 24
Location : Denmark (Europe)

PostSubject: Re: XD the Very First Artwork   Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:45 am

it's really good! great job ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://z6.invisionfree.com/KpopFanatic
Sachie
Admin
avatar

Posts : 337
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 24
Location : UK~

PostSubject: Re: XD the Very First Artwork   Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:53 am

seriously, that's great!!! DBSK killing LSM Very Happy
I love the words...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alsm4ever.forumotion.net
Tammy <3 DBSK

avatar

Posts : 285
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 22
Location : ♥ In JaeJoong's Mind And Heart ♥

PostSubject: Re: XD the Very First Artwork   Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:54 am

thank you! ^^
any suggestions?
for improvements?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sachie
Admin
avatar

Posts : 337
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 24
Location : UK~

PostSubject: Re: XD the Very First Artwork   Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:57 am

you're welcome...I love it, I keep reading the words over and over
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://alsm4ever.forumotion.net
Suyin_Love

avatar

Posts : 180
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 23
Location : california

PostSubject: Re: XD the Very First Artwork   Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:04 pm

ahahahaha this one is funny^^
died lsm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tammy <3 DBSK

avatar

Posts : 285
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 22
Location : ♥ In JaeJoong's Mind And Heart ♥

PostSubject: Re: XD the Very First Artwork   Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:05 pm

ahaha! thnx!
lmao!
i like the words
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suyin_Love

avatar

Posts : 180
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 23
Location : california

PostSubject: Re: XD the Very First Artwork   Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:09 pm

Tammy <3 DBSK wrote:
ahaha! thnx!
lmao!
i like the words

your welcome^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i_don't_like_him

avatar

Posts : 55
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 25
Location : leeteuk's armpit...XD

PostSubject: Re: XD the Very First Artwork   Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:49 am

What a Face LOL~really nice...
love the words....that old man deserve it.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eunhoon.blogspot.com/
Tammy <3 DBSK

avatar

Posts : 285
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 22
Location : ♥ In JaeJoong's Mind And Heart ♥

PostSubject: Re: XD the Very First Artwork   Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:16 am

i_don't_like_him wrote:
What a Face LOL~really nice...
love the words....that old man deserve it.... Evil or Very Mad

thank you!
made it myself
anything you wanna add?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i_don't_like_him

avatar

Posts : 55
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 25
Location : leeteuk's armpit...XD

PostSubject: Re: XD the Very First Artwork   Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:20 am

u look like skunk??haha
idk...i'm not good with words...^__^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eunhoon.blogspot.com/
Tammy <3 DBSK

avatar

Posts : 285
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 22
Location : ♥ In JaeJoong's Mind And Heart ♥

PostSubject: Re: XD the Very First Artwork   Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:21 am

i_don't_like_him wrote:
u look like skunk??haha
idk...i'm not good with words...^__^
LOL
i'll put that in maybe..
i was thinking more of the lines of...
"you let us go, it's your own loss"
and i love your avatar!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i_don't_like_him

avatar

Posts : 55
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 25
Location : leeteuk's armpit...XD

PostSubject: Re: XD the Very First Artwork   Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:25 am

Tammy <3 DBSK wrote:
LOL
i'll put that in maybe..
i was thinking more of the lines of...
"you let us go, it's your own loss"
and i love your avatar!
HAHA...lol~words stinks me....ahaks...
i was thinking to made one for this old man....hahaha
the same one like my avie...but in anti sounds...LOL~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eunhoon.blogspot.com/
Tammy <3 DBSK

avatar

Posts : 285
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 22
Location : ♥ In JaeJoong's Mind And Heart ♥

PostSubject: Re: XD the Very First Artwork   Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:25 am

i_don't_like_him wrote:
Tammy <3 DBSK wrote:
LOL
i'll put that in maybe..
i was thinking more of the lines of...
"you let us go, it's your own loss"
and i love your avatar!
HAHA...lol~words stinks me....ahaks...
i was thinking to made one for this old man....hahaha
the same one like my avie...but in anti sounds...LOL~

like a gif?
we already made some
check out artwork number 3
or number 2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i_don't_like_him

avatar

Posts : 55
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 25
Location : leeteuk's armpit...XD

PostSubject: Re: XD the Very First Artwork   Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:31 am

Tammy <3 DBSK wrote:
i_don't_like_him wrote:
Tammy <3 DBSK wrote:
LOL
i'll put that in maybe..
i was thinking more of the lines of...
"you let us go, it's your own loss"
and i love your avatar!
HAHA...lol~words stinks me....ahaks...
i was thinking to made one for this old man....hahaha
the same one like my avie...but in anti sounds...LOL~

like a gif?
we already made some
check out artwork number 3
or number 2
jinja??looking rite away....gif??blinkies??hahaha...LOL~*crazy*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eunhoon.blogspot.com/
Tammy <3 DBSK

avatar

Posts : 285
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 22
Location : ♥ In JaeJoong's Mind And Heart ♥

PostSubject: Re: XD the Very First Artwork   Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:31 am

i_don't_like_him wrote:
Tammy <3 DBSK wrote:
i_don't_like_him wrote:
Tammy <3 DBSK wrote:
LOL
i'll put that in maybe..
i was thinking more of the lines of...
"you let us go, it's your own loss"
and i love your avatar!
HAHA...lol~words stinks me....ahaks...
i was thinking to made one for this old man....hahaha
the same one like my avie...but in anti sounds...LOL~

like a gif?
we already made some
check out artwork number 3
or number 2
jinja??looking rite away....gif??blinkies??hahaha...LOL~*crazy*

yeah...
LOL
i made one
and hirin made one too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i_don't_like_him

avatar

Posts : 55
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 25
Location : leeteuk's armpit...XD

PostSubject: Re: XD the Very First Artwork   Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:33 am

ugh...how i wish i can made fanart.or should we calll it antiart???okkk~~hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eunhoon.blogspot.com/
Tammy <3 DBSK

avatar

Posts : 285
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 22
Location : ♥ In JaeJoong's Mind And Heart ♥

PostSubject: Re: XD the Very First Artwork   Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:37 am

i_don't_like_him wrote:
ugh...how i wish i can made fanart.or should we calll it antiart???okkk~~hahaha

great name
LOL
antiarts...
we could have a whole collection of them
but school is sort of botherosme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i_don't_like_him

avatar

Posts : 55
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 25
Location : leeteuk's armpit...XD

PostSubject: Re: XD the Very First Artwork   Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:38 am

Tammy <3 DBSK wrote:
i_don't_like_him wrote:
ugh...how i wish i can made fanart.or should we calll it antiart???okkk~~hahaha

great name
LOL
antiarts...
we could have a whole collection of them
but school is sort of botherosme
yeah~school stink...ToT
i just need to finish few months...n bye3 school for ever...but still have to learn...*sad again*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eunhoon.blogspot.com/
Tammy <3 DBSK

avatar

Posts : 285
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 22
Location : ♥ In JaeJoong's Mind And Heart ♥

PostSubject: Re: XD the Very First Artwork   Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:39 am

i_don't_like_him wrote:
Tammy <3 DBSK wrote:
i_don't_like_him wrote:
ugh...how i wish i can made fanart.or should we calll it antiart???okkk~~hahaha

great name
LOL
antiarts...
we could have a whole collection of them
but school is sort of botherosme
yeah~school stink...ToT
i just need to finish few months...n bye3 school for ever...but still have to learn...*sad again*

realy?
thats cool..
i still have like...what?
2 more years of high school
them im off to college
then to uni..
learning never ends
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i_don't_like_him

avatar

Posts : 55
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 25
Location : leeteuk's armpit...XD

PostSubject: Re: XD the Very First Artwork   Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:43 am

Tammy <3 DBSK wrote:
i_don't_like_him wrote:
Tammy <3 DBSK wrote:
i_don't_like_him wrote:
ugh...how i wish i can made fanart.or should we calll it antiart???okkk~~hahaha

great name
LOL
antiarts...
we could have a whole collection of them
but school is sort of botherosme
yeah~school stink...ToT
i just need to finish few months...n bye3 school for ever...but still have to learn...*sad again*

realy?
thats cool..
i still have like...what?
2 more years of high school
them im off to college
then to uni..
learning never ends
u got it rite...from little we learn till old..but i think this old man is dumbass...
no wonder....he's not attending to any school???o.O
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eunhoon.blogspot.com/
Tammy <3 DBSK

avatar

Posts : 285
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 22
Location : ♥ In JaeJoong's Mind And Heart ♥

PostSubject: Re: XD the Very First Artwork   Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:45 am

nope..
he sits at home
bathing in his money
that DBSK got for him.
and what did DBSK get?
nothing.
He recently bought a new house...
it's massive with a pool and everything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i_don't_like_him

avatar

Posts : 55
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 25
Location : leeteuk's armpit...XD

PostSubject: Re: XD the Very First Artwork   Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:47 am

Tammy <3 DBSK wrote:
nope..
he sits at home
bathing in his money
that DBSK got for him.
and what did DBSK get?
nothing.
He recently bought a new house...
it's massive with a pool and everything.
oh my....i think..i think...he's.......................no words can explain him...
he is sick...suck...stupid...i'm gonna cry for the boys...idk what will happend to SHINee later on....they should beware of this old skunk bitch
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eunhoon.blogspot.com/
Tammy <3 DBSK

avatar

Posts : 285
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-07-31
Age : 22
Location : ♥ In JaeJoong's Mind And Heart ♥

PostSubject: Re: XD the Very First Artwork   Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:48 am

i_don't_like_him wrote:
Tammy <3 DBSK wrote:
nope..
he sits at home
bathing in his money
that DBSK got for him.
and what did DBSK get?
nothing.
He recently bought a new house...
it's massive with a pool and everything.
oh my....i think..i think...he's.......................no words can explain him...
he is sick...suck...stupid...i'm gonna cry for the boys...idk what will happend to SHINee later on....they should beware of this old skunk bitch

thats why were all worried for the trainees and such.
i was crying when i found out about this mess...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
i_don't_like_him

avatar

Posts : 55
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-09-01
Age : 25
Location : leeteuk's armpit...XD

PostSubject: Re: XD the Very First Artwork   Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:55 am

Tammy <3 DBSK wrote:
i_don't_like_him wrote:
Tammy <3 DBSK wrote:
nope..
he sits at home
bathing in his money
that DBSK got for him.
and what did DBSK get?
nothing.
He recently bought a new house...
it's massive with a pool and everything.
oh my....i think..i think...he's.......................no words can explain him...
he is sick...suck...stupid...i'm gonna cry for the boys...idk what will happend to SHINee later on....they should beware of this old skunk bitch

thats why were all worried for the trainees and such.
i was crying when i found out about this mess...
what they think of LSM??idk....do any of them realize??..idk...DBSK saw it...
oh!!n the 13 years slave contract??what is that??are they slave to u??they are the worker...ToT...poor boys......*cry*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eunhoon.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: XD the Very First Artwork   

Back to top Go down
 
XD the Very First Artwork
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Saint artwork!
» Weirdest album cover contest
» Thin Lizzy-Jailbreak (Deluxe Edition)
» Testament release Live at Eindhoven '87
» Stryper "Fallen" - News, release dates, and cover artwork

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Lee SooMan forever :: Anti-LSM creations :: Anti-LSM art-
Jump to: