free forum
free forum
free forum

Share | 

Eugene speaks about long-term exclusive contracts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suyin_Love

PostSubject: Eugene speaks about long-term exclusive contracts   Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:04 pm

Actress Eugene Kim spoke about the discord between TVXQ and SM Entertainment, "I ain't sure of the details, but I hope that both parties can solve this amicably."

Eugene was part of SM Entertainment's first girl group S.E.S back in 1997 together with Bada and Shoo which enjoyed a wide degree of sucess before disbanding in 2002. Eugene said, "It's undeniable that big companies like SM Entertainment has a good and well-planned system for trainees. There are many who have dreams of making it big as singers who would jump at any chance to join them, and sign long-term exclusive contracts with them. Logically, as singers grow and develop accordingly, there should be changes made to their contracts to reflect the changes. But that's not happening, resulting in unhappiness being accumulated before it erupts suddenly in future. It's just sad that management agencies are making use of this weakness in new singers."

Eugene concluded, "Many of my juniors are finding it hard to have any breathing space these days with their packed schedules. I hope that there will be changes made to the contracts of artistes in future, like salary, etc as they grow. There should be a balance so that artistes can find happiness in what they are do, and get paid fairly."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
empee13simba

PostSubject: Re: Eugene speaks about long-term exclusive contracts   Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:32 am

Eugene is right.

Quote :
There should be a balance so that artistes can find happiness in what they are do, and get paid fairly.

.___.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Eugene speaks about long-term exclusive contracts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1