Against Lee SooMan forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Hi EveryBody~!
Yunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 am by missnotsopopular

» First concert JYJ in Europe. JYJ in Barcelona
Yunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am by susanne_uk

» Xiah Junsu’s ambiguous tweets to TVXQ’s Yunho concerns fans
Yunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 am by Sachie

» Hi There..^^
Yunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am by Sachie

» SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won
Yunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am by Sachie

» [Vid] Can You Believe It?
Yunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs presents: Survivor [first anti-LSM vid]
Yunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs Presents: Wrong Number [fourth anti lsm vid]
Yunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am by Mr007

» SM Entertainment officials say they would welcome Hankyung back
Yunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am by Sachie

Top posters
Sachie (337)
Yunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members I_vote_lcapYunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members I_voting_barYunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members I_vote_rcap 
Tammy <3 DBSK (285)
Yunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members I_vote_lcapYunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members I_voting_barYunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members I_vote_rcap 
Suyin_Love (180)
Re Réeee (179)
Hirin (127)
dbsklover (73)
i_don't_like_him (55)
OnlySu (39)
oO0HyunAe0Oo (30)
SOTONG-VAL-:X (21)
LINK US!
free forum
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

Yunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dbsklover

dbsklover

Yunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members Empty
PostSubject: Yunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members   Yunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:12 am

credit: allkpop www.allkpop.com

Many readers and TVXQ/DBSK fans were shocked when members Yunho and Changmin revealed their support for SM Entertainment just an hour ago. But it looks like things aren't ending there - two other very important men involved with this controversy have decided to express their thoughts.

The fathers of Yunho and Changmin, the two TVXQ members who were not involved with the controversial lawsuit earlier this year, spoke up in support of their sons and SME while condemning other three members and their parents. They claim that the dispute has more to do with the trouble that has arisen from the beauty product business rather than mere contractual matters.

Mr. Chung, the father of Yunho, stated:

The two members who did not involve themselves in this legal dispute are the real victims here. They suffered from financial loss, psychological suffering and most importantly they lost their reputation. Who is to compensate them for their losses? I intend to ask the other three members this: Whatever the reason, why do you intend to cause such great controversy and drive DBSK, an international brand name, into a break-up? Do you care at all about the other two members and their suffering?

The beauty product business wasn't something that was supervised by SME. On top of that, the beauty product company itself wasn't very trustworthy. When it was started, I felt that DBSK's reputation could potentially suffer from involvement with that company and advised my son of the issue. He shared my concerns as well, and that is why he did not involve himself in the business. SME later asked the three members to withdraw from the business but their parents resisted unreasonably. Mr. Shim (Changmin's father) and I tried to convince them as well but they simply refused to change their minds. I later learned that the three members took up legal actions against SME without consulting me nor Mr. Shim. DBSK is not owned by those three members only. They ignored not only the controversy that would rise but also the rights of other two members.

Mr. Shim, father of Changmin, stated:

Simply put, the other three members took legal actions against SM because of the beauty product business matter and other reasons which involve their financial gains. What they claim as their reasons, reasons such as unfair contract and unclear profit division are merely excuses to hide the true reason behind their actions. After the three members started the beauty product business, one of the parents called me and told me shenanigans like "This business can be worth millions or even billions in the future. When we tell the media that DBSK has started a business, share price of our company will hit the roof - we will tell you in advance so you can profit from the information."

Three members claim that the contract is unfair and calculations are unclear, but my son and I have read over the contract with SM clearly and agreed to all clauses, from the very first contract through all five revisions that have been made. For every income my son has received I reviewed all of the the numbers. I feel sorry for the three members and their parents as they must know of the truth but they continue to make false claims."
Back to top Go down
seungri.jazz.hongki

PostSubject: Re: Yunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members   Yunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:50 am

i don't believe that they are saying these things just because it's what they feel.
what i think is there were just forced to state those kind of things.
lsm does all the magic to make his talents famous, no wonder he can also do "magics" to make his talents fall. TT

just. *sigh*
can't believe this is happening.
Back to top Go down
dbsklover

dbsklover

PostSubject: Re: Yunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members   Yunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:53 am

I completely agree with you. Whether or not this turns out to be true or not.. I think we can all take a lesson from this and see how truly corrupted the entertainment industry is T_T

Last edited by dbsklover on Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seungri.jazz.hongki

PostSubject: Re: Yunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members   Yunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:00 am

AGREE AGREE.
this industry is really dirty. (i'm not generalizing though.)
it just proves that there are alot of people who works FOR money.
and i think lee soo man is an example.
it makes me sad that tvxq is actually experiencing all of these.
i know it's hard for them, but all we can do is to make them feel that they still have us.
let us show them our love and support. <33

btw, thanks for posting that up. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

PostSubject: Re: Yunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members   Yunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:09 pm

I really hate LSM more now.
and seriously, things don't make sense...we all know that Changmin's father didn't like SM Ent. at all, then why did he suddenly like them?!
and it was stated that DBSK took only 1% of all their activities, I totally don't understand what is LSM trying to proof after that. It's pretty obivious that they are forced to.
and the whole issue wasn't because of beauty product business, it was because of the slave contract.

Whatever, I feel really sad how can Changmin and Yunho do this to the other members. Sad

and Changmin's and Yunho's fathers are the ones who are making DBSK loss reputation. look the other 3 members didn't say anything bad about Min and Yunho while Changmin's and Yunho's fathers are attacking on JaeChunSu Sad
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net
dbsklover

dbsklover

PostSubject: Re: Yunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members   Yunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:42 pm

Yup seriously.. I just hate how SME had to drag their FATHERS into this case..things just got wayy too personal. I feel like SME had to stoop that low and tamper with their family relationships in order to prove a point. It's completely despicable >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members   Yunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yunho and Changmin’s fathers express strong disapproval of other members
Page 1 of 1