Against Lee SooMan forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Hi EveryBody~!
[Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 am by missnotsopopular

» First concert JYJ in Europe. JYJ in Barcelona
[Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am by susanne_uk

» Xiah Junsu’s ambiguous tweets to TVXQ’s Yunho concerns fans
[Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 am by Sachie

» Hi There..^^
[Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am by Sachie

» SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won
[Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am by Sachie

» [Vid] Can You Believe It?
[Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs presents: Survivor [first anti-LSM vid]
[Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs Presents: Wrong Number [fourth anti lsm vid]
[Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am by Mr007

» SM Entertainment officials say they would welcome Hankyung back
[Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am by Sachie

Top posters
Sachie (337)
[Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM I_vote_lcap[Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM I_voting_bar[Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM I_vote_rcap 
Tammy <3 DBSK (285)
[Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM I_vote_lcap[Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM I_voting_bar[Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM I_vote_rcap 
Suyin_Love (180)
Re Réeee (179)
Hirin (127)
dbsklover (73)
i_don't_like_him (55)
OnlySu (39)
oO0HyunAe0Oo (30)
SOTONG-VAL-:X (21)
LINK US!
free forum
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

[Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dbsklover

dbsklover

[Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM Empty
PostSubject: [Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM   [Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:14 am

credit: omgkpop omgkpop.com
writer: kokonut

In an interview with Joy News, when asked if they knew that they were known as "puppets" of SM Entertainment, SHINee responded by saying that those saying were "biased."

"SM gives us a lot of voice and they ask a lot for our opinions... it is our name in the album so it is our songs," added SHINee.

"It seems like the public has a lot of prejudices and stereotypes on idols. 'Chocolate Love' that was performed by SNSD and f(x) is different as we have our own distinctive colors. The company of course gives us support and a foundation. But even then, they dont give us one-sided actions which is not even a possibility."

SHINee is proud to be in SM and doesn't have anything to hide.

"Unlike other companies, they listen to our concerns and it's a family environment." SHINee added that in "Dream Concert and SM Concert, you can see that we care about each other and the older members of SM take good care of the younger ones."

"Maybe it's because they cared for us a lot during our trainee days, we hear that SM artists are very devoted."

SHINee also said that their first juniors are f(x) and they are looking after them.

"We saw them from trainee days and we didn't expect them to debut this fast. We didn't expect Sully to be this tall and pretty (laughs). We now feel how being seniors feel. We understand why our seniors took care of us the way they did. We want to be good seniors for f(x)."

-translated by kokonut
-Joy News
-----------

"In my opinion, this is a full out campaign by SM Entertainment to keep their image and reputation... at least what's left of it." ~kokonut
well said, well said (; Cassies keep the faith~ and stay united <3

[Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM 15861_194328398775_125996393775_3948803_3942715_n
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

PostSubject: Re: [Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM   [Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:21 pm

forced or paid..it doesn't matter, but I feel so bad even LSM turned the innocent SHINee on his side.
I'm totally going to kill him soon, I just can't take it anymore...I don't mind killing him for the sake of DBSK.
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net
dbsklover

dbsklover

PostSubject: Re: [Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM   [Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:54 pm

Sachie wrote:
I don't mind killing him for the sake of DBSK.

LOL i'm with you on that
Back to top Go down
GDragonist

PostSubject: Re: [Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM   [Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:16 am

This is my first post. Beside it, english is not my natural language. I apologise for every posible mistake.

I'm a big SHINee fan. I understand this interview is irritating, but all I can think, it's this boys have been caught in SM when they where children. It's like kids raised in a secta. How long it takes to them to realize the preacher is abusing them, if all people around you acts like if it where natural? Or better yet, how many of them does it?

Anyway, there a big chance that they just say what the "big ones" told them to.

Besides it, I've found most of them seems to be quite out of their mind. I mean:
1. Donghae enters becouse of his dying dad dream, and when his father finally died, nobody told him , I asume, because of his schedule.
2. A lot of them run from their homes.
3. A lot of them doesn't seems to be able to live in the "normal world" :
a. Xiah, who beside singing and performing, can't boil an egg, being born and raised in a restaurant
b. Onew it's absolutetly terrify about children, and a lot of times seems not to understand when people play dirty trics to him.
c. According to rumors, Taemin can stand the unhuman SM treat, since he seems to be bigbulled at school every single day of his life. And so on.

Taking advantage of children dreams, of diferents and outsiders....

When u heard the SM artists, most of them spend a long time thinking they are in heaven, making they dream come true....

It will take them some time to realise what going on. And not all of them do it.

I hope someday this boys realize about everything. Till that day and after, we, the fans, will be fighting to protect them. To them and all the artits who need it.

thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
sxiahn

PostSubject: Re: [Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM   [Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:14 pm

^you bring up a very interesting point.

most of sm artists are trained for 3-7+ years before theyre debuted. theyre taken in while their brains are still maturing. theyre taught or "brought up" as sm would put it...to think a certain way and act a certain way...it wouldnt be a surprise if sm have ingrained in their mind that sm is the greatest and that they must all protect sm at all cost or to say all and only good things about sm. if you think this sounds like sm has brainwashed all their artists/trainees (ridiculous, no?)...well thats exactly what Napoleon Bonaparte did when he instituted education in France. knowing how easily young children mind are controlled he engraved in the mind of young children (in schools) that theyre only one person out of many in a great nation and should give their life for that one nation. pretty much he was raising an army out of those young children.
my point...well w/ taemin being like what...16? and onew...20?...how old did you think these boys were when sm planted the “sm seed” in their minds? didnt onew attend that sm school? therefore, sm probably didn't have to tell them what to say (since sm have already engraved it in them during their trainee days). And like GDragonist mentioned, right now they think highly of sm b/c of their musical status right now.

we cant exclude other reasons as to why shinee could have said this either, such as:
  • contract
  • sm puppet
  • money
  • fear <--- yea, im pretty sure this play a BIG role in it

with that say...i also dont like what theyre saying...why? b/c it sounds exactly like what all sm artists (including tvxq) have said back during their debut/rookie days. creepy, much?

Last edited by sxiahn on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GDragonist

PostSubject: Re: [Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM   [Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:45 pm

I also found this pretty scary.

I must say that I admire the simple way you put it

Legal compromise, manipulation, Fine (I'm not sure about this word... I mean a financial penalty as a punishment), and fear... or terror

A Korean friend of mine says he know about someone that is in the SHINee crew, and this person told him that this kids are beaten when they "misbehave"

It's so sad when I see around me, most people doesn't care about this, or they just complain, and do nothing. I LOVE SHINee but I'll never ever will buy a single official thing as long as they are under SM. It probably mean Ill never do it, but I won't give a single cent to this monsters.

Sorry

I couldn't stand to know that I'm collaborating in some way

So I hope some years in the future, the SHINee Fans to make something like raise money to support them. Moon He Jun fans did something like that

WE'LL FIND THE WAY

PD: I must say that I'm kind of delighted about this place. I DON'T LIKE FORUMS
The Reason? Because most of them are a waste of time and space (even if it's digital space). But in this community I've found people gathered under a point of view. They take a position about something that they consider unfair, and do something about it. I've never expected deeply thought answer in such a short time.

Thanks to everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

PostSubject: Re: [Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM   [Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:33 pm

I wish SHINee would move to Japan too, like this I can buy their singles & albums without feeling guilty.

GDragonist wrote:

PD: I must say that I'm kind of delighted about this place. I DON'T LIKE FORUMS
The Reason? Because most of them are a waste of time and space (even if it's digital space). But in this community I've found people gathered under a point of view. They take a position about something that they consider unfair, and do something about it. I've never expected deeply thought answer in such a short time.

Thanks to everyone!

Thanks, I really appreciate this.
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM   [Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Interview] SHINee speaks out about SM
Page 1 of 1