Against Lee SooMan forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Hi EveryBody~!
A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 am by missnotsopopular

» First concert JYJ in Europe. JYJ in Barcelona
A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am by susanne_uk

» Xiah Junsu’s ambiguous tweets to TVXQ’s Yunho concerns fans
A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 am by Sachie

» Hi There..^^
A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am by Sachie

» SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won
A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am by Sachie

» [Vid] Can You Believe It?
A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs presents: Survivor [first anti-LSM vid]
A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs Presents: Wrong Number [fourth anti lsm vid]
A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am by Mr007

» SM Entertainment officials say they would welcome Hankyung back
A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am by Sachie

Top posters
Sachie (337)
A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) I_vote_lcapA stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) I_voting_barA stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) I_vote_rcap 
Tammy <3 DBSK (285)
A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) I_vote_lcapA stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) I_voting_barA stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) I_vote_rcap 
Suyin_Love (180)
Re Réeee (179)
Hirin (127)
dbsklover (73)
i_don't_like_him (55)
OnlySu (39)
oO0HyunAe0Oo (30)
SOTONG-VAL-:X (21)
LINK US!
free forum
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Empty
PostSubject: A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ)   A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:14 pm

Quote :
Stupid homos. They are so money-hungry it's unbelievable!!! SNSD or SUJU get a lot less money than them, and they work harder than them, at least SNSD, since the girls got tv shows, radio shows, CMs, releases and such, they get sick, and they NEVER complain, they always bring a smile on stage. Seriously, f**ken Dong Bang Shin Gay, get off your cloud, you are overrated and useless. Hopefully SM will terminate your f**ken contract for real, so you can lose all the great marketing strategies that SM provided you.
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

PostSubject: Re: A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ)   A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:21 pm

psh what a ugh like they never get hit like DBSK
i'm so piss i wanna kick this bitch who wrote this article....
those fucker can eat shit SNSD Some Nudy Shit Dae can go to striper clubs and get homo with other girls!!!!
damn bitch die and also don't rest in peace!!!

-Sorry i was mad so sorry about my bad language!!!
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

PostSubject: Re: A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ)   A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:23 pm

you have the right to be mad...currently I'm more than mad.
Back to top Go down
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

PostSubject: Re: A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ)   A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:28 pm

Sachie wrote:
you have the right to be mad...currently I'm more than mad.

I wanna bitch slap those people who can't even understand that they are also humans too
they have feeling also!!!
what will they do if we were anti-fan of their fqavorite band they'll just said the said the same thing!!
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

PostSubject: Re: A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ)   A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:32 pm

I hate those insanes SONEs who bash DBSK all the time...seriously, I can't imagine that DBSK still have antis until now.
I just want to know who is that bastard and I'll kill him. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

PostSubject: Re: A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ)   A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:45 pm

Sachie wrote:
I hate those insanes SONEs who bash DBSK all the time...seriously, I can't imagine that DBSK still have antis until now.
I just want to know who is that bastard and I'll kill him. Twisted Evil

you go that right!!!!
They are so nice and they never done anything to those anti out there
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

PostSubject: Re: A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ)   A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:47 pm

that @#$$@#$%#%$#$@#@%$$%^#$% is calling DBSK gays and money hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm mad right now...!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

PostSubject: Re: A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ)   A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:49 pm

Sachie wrote:
that @#$$@#$%#%$#$@#@%$$%^#$% is calling DBSK gays and money hungry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm mad right now...!!!!!!!

Those loser are such ass holes
Maybe they are just jealous that DBSK have more power
and everything like they look so adorable but those bitches we can just
throw up on them!!
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

PostSubject: Re: A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ)   A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:51 pm

I used to get mad when I see 2NE1 antis,
but when it's DBSK I get more mad by 1000000000000000000 times
Back to top Go down
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

PostSubject: Re: A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ)   A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:52 pm

Sachie wrote:
I used to get mad when I see 2NE1 antis,
but when it's DBSK I get more mad by 1000000000000000000 times

same here^^
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

PostSubject: Re: A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ)   A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:55 pm

there is NO reson for people to hate DBSK...these insanes SONEs are just Jealous because DBSK are better from their plastic Ahjummas.
Back to top Go down
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

PostSubject: Re: A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ)   A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:56 pm

Sachie wrote:
there is NO reson for people to hate DBSK...these insanes SONEs are just Jealous because DBSK are better from their plastic Ahjummas.

ahahahaha you got that so rite^^
those plastic bitches are just lucky because of sunny's UNCLE SM that bad ass!!
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

PostSubject: Re: A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ)   A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:58 pm

I don't know who is the worst SNSD or SONEs or LSM?
Back to top Go down
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

PostSubject: Re: A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ)   A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:58 pm

Sachie wrote:
I don't know who is the worst SNSD or SONEs or LSM?

I don't know maybe all^^
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

PostSubject: Re: A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ)   A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:01 pm

right answer....They make me hate the letter "S" which is the first letter in my name No
Back to top Go down
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

PostSubject: Re: A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ)   A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:02 pm

Sachie wrote:
right answer....They make me hate the letter "S" which is the first letter in my name No

your S is pure but theres dream on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

PostSubject: Re: A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ)   A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:03 pm

so true...and Let's not forget that there is an S in DBSK
Back to top Go down
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

PostSubject: Re: A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ)   A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:06 pm

Sachie wrote:
so true...and Let's not forget that there is an S in DBSK

DBSK have the purest S in the worl it stand for Star^^

DBSK Boys are my heart^^
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

PostSubject: Re: A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ)   A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:10 pm

yeah, DBSK has the purest S, the purest D, the purest B and the purest K. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

PostSubject: Re: A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ)   A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:10 pm

Sachie wrote:
yeah, DBSK has the purest S, the purest D, the purest B and the purest K. Very Happy

you got that rite hehe dbsk is love
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

PostSubject: Re: A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ)   A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:13 pm

so true...
DBSK=love
SONEs=insanes
SNSD=Plastic @!#@$#%$^
LSM=$%%^%$@@$
Cassies=best fanclub ever
Back to top Go down
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

PostSubject: Re: A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ)   A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:15 pm

Sachie wrote:
so true...
DBSK=love
SONEs=insanes
SNSD=Plastic @!#@$#%$^
LSM=$%%^%$@@$
Cassies=best fanclub ever

yup they are those plastic don't deserve love from Cassie and every club of Suju and DBSK^^
also shinee too^^
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

PostSubject: Re: A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ)   A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:20 pm

they don't deserve love from all the fanclubs even SONEs.
Back to top Go down
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

PostSubject: Re: A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ)   A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:21 pm

Sachie wrote:
they don't deserve love from all the fanclubs even SONEs.

yea nobody love them just died along with those so nyu how u freaken sill that hard name of those shit dogs!!!
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

PostSubject: Re: A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ)   A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:25 pm

you're so right..., because of SNSD fans other artists like DBSK & SuJu are gaining more antis.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ)   A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A stupid DBSK anti comment on the recent rumors(MUST READ)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next