Against Lee SooMan forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Hi EveryBody~!
JaeChunSu: “Focusing Completely on The First Hearing” Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 am by missnotsopopular

» First concert JYJ in Europe. JYJ in Barcelona
JaeChunSu: “Focusing Completely on The First Hearing” Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am by susanne_uk

» Xiah Junsu’s ambiguous tweets to TVXQ’s Yunho concerns fans
JaeChunSu: “Focusing Completely on The First Hearing” Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 am by Sachie

» Hi There..^^
JaeChunSu: “Focusing Completely on The First Hearing” Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am by Sachie

» SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won
JaeChunSu: “Focusing Completely on The First Hearing” Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am by Sachie

» [Vid] Can You Believe It?
JaeChunSu: “Focusing Completely on The First Hearing” Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs presents: Survivor [first anti-LSM vid]
JaeChunSu: “Focusing Completely on The First Hearing” Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs Presents: Wrong Number [fourth anti lsm vid]
JaeChunSu: “Focusing Completely on The First Hearing” Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am by Mr007

» SM Entertainment officials say they would welcome Hankyung back
JaeChunSu: “Focusing Completely on The First Hearing” Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am by Sachie

Top posters
Sachie (337)
JaeChunSu: “Focusing Completely on The First Hearing” I_vote_lcapJaeChunSu: “Focusing Completely on The First Hearing” I_voting_barJaeChunSu: “Focusing Completely on The First Hearing” I_vote_rcap 
Tammy <3 DBSK (285)
JaeChunSu: “Focusing Completely on The First Hearing” I_vote_lcapJaeChunSu: “Focusing Completely on The First Hearing” I_voting_barJaeChunSu: “Focusing Completely on The First Hearing” I_vote_rcap 
Suyin_Love (180)
Re Réeee (179)
Hirin (127)
dbsklover (73)
i_don't_like_him (55)
OnlySu (39)
oO0HyunAe0Oo (30)
SOTONG-VAL-:X (21)
LINK US!
free forum
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

JaeChunSu: “Focusing Completely on The First Hearing”

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

JaeChunSu: “Focusing Completely on The First Hearing” Empty
PostSubject: JaeChunSu: “Focusing Completely on The First Hearing”   JaeChunSu: “Focusing Completely on The First Hearing” Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:05 am

The three members of TVXQ who are currently in a dispute with their agency SM Entertainment, YoungWoong Jaejoong, Micky Yoochun and Xiah Junsu are completely focused on preparing for the first hearing.

On the 17th, a representative of Sejong law firm, that is aiding the three members, told Money Today Star News that, “We are preparing for the first hearing that will be soon,” and “TVXQ’s stand and SME’s Stand on this situation have not changed at all.”
He also said, “As they are still under SM Entertainment, all five of them are completing the schedules they have been given.”

The three members’ lawsuit’s first hearing will be held on the 21st this month.

The three members of TVXQ filed for an Exclusive Contract Validity Suspension and Provisional Disposition Request against their agency SM Entertainment on July 31st asking for their release from their exclusive contract. They also filed for a Preservation of Evidence request so that they could calculate the exact amount of their income. TVXQ’s leader U-Know Yunho and youngest member Choikang Changmin did not participate in this lawsuit.
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

PostSubject: Re: JaeChunSu: “Focusing Completely on The First Hearing”   JaeChunSu: “Focusing Completely on The First Hearing” Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:30 am

i hate them both they should have participateugh man i want them all out of there instead!!!
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

PostSubject: Re: JaeChunSu: “Focusing Completely on The First Hearing”   JaeChunSu: “Focusing Completely on The First Hearing” Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:27 am

Me too, I'm very mad at my Minnie & Yunho.
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JaeChunSu: “Focusing Completely on The First Hearing”   JaeChunSu: “Focusing Completely on The First Hearing” Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JaeChunSu: “Focusing Completely on The First Hearing”
Page 1 of 1