Against Lee SooMan forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Hi EveryBody~!
Chariman of Cosmetics Company that is Suing SM: “It’s just a simple financial investment.” Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 am by missnotsopopular

» First concert JYJ in Europe. JYJ in Barcelona
Chariman of Cosmetics Company that is Suing SM: “It’s just a simple financial investment.” Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am by susanne_uk

» Xiah Junsu’s ambiguous tweets to TVXQ’s Yunho concerns fans
Chariman of Cosmetics Company that is Suing SM: “It’s just a simple financial investment.” Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 am by Sachie

» Hi There..^^
Chariman of Cosmetics Company that is Suing SM: “It’s just a simple financial investment.” Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am by Sachie

» SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won
Chariman of Cosmetics Company that is Suing SM: “It’s just a simple financial investment.” Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am by Sachie

» [Vid] Can You Believe It?
Chariman of Cosmetics Company that is Suing SM: “It’s just a simple financial investment.” Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs presents: Survivor [first anti-LSM vid]
Chariman of Cosmetics Company that is Suing SM: “It’s just a simple financial investment.” Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs Presents: Wrong Number [fourth anti lsm vid]
Chariman of Cosmetics Company that is Suing SM: “It’s just a simple financial investment.” Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am by Mr007

» SM Entertainment officials say they would welcome Hankyung back
Chariman of Cosmetics Company that is Suing SM: “It’s just a simple financial investment.” Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am by Sachie

Top posters
Sachie (337)
Chariman of Cosmetics Company that is Suing SM: “It’s just a simple financial investment.” I_vote_lcapChariman of Cosmetics Company that is Suing SM: “It’s just a simple financial investment.” I_voting_barChariman of Cosmetics Company that is Suing SM: “It’s just a simple financial investment.” I_vote_rcap 
Tammy <3 DBSK (285)
Chariman of Cosmetics Company that is Suing SM: “It’s just a simple financial investment.” I_vote_lcapChariman of Cosmetics Company that is Suing SM: “It’s just a simple financial investment.” I_voting_barChariman of Cosmetics Company that is Suing SM: “It’s just a simple financial investment.” I_vote_rcap 
Suyin_Love (180)
Re Réeee (179)
Hirin (127)
dbsklover (73)
i_don't_like_him (55)
OnlySu (39)
oO0HyunAe0Oo (30)
SOTONG-VAL-:X (21)
LINK US!
free forum
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

Chariman of Cosmetics Company that is Suing SM: “It’s just a simple financial investment.”

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

Chariman of Cosmetics Company that is Suing SM: “It’s just a simple financial investment.” Empty
PostSubject: Chariman of Cosmetics Company that is Suing SM: “It’s just a simple financial investment.”   Chariman of Cosmetics Company that is Suing SM: “It’s just a simple financial investment.” Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:12 am

I summarized the news, coz believe me, if it’s quite boring, lol
I tried my best to simplify the words

“The three members of DBSK, each invests about ₩ 70 million, 60 million, and 40 million.”

The CEO of CREBEAU cosmetics company, Kang Seok-won met SM representative Kim Young-min on the 4th at Seoul central district prosecution office for defamation issue has been accused to SM.

Earlier on the 2nd, he met reporters at the company headquarter in Seocho, Seoul. “The case here is about the long-term distribution contract that reveals an unfair distribution income. However, SM Entertainment distorted the nature of dispute and pointed our company as the main cause.” He puked a resentment.

“Since last July, SM requested a content certification by fact-checking the investment information about DBSK members who invest in our company. The members are only investors. There’s no such intellectual property involved in which SM has been concerning about. We have enough stated our position without distorting the truth. The announcement about members’ investment information has been passed.”

This is what DBSK members’ investment is about. According to Kang Seok-won on the 4th, each member invested about 70 million, 60 million, and 40 million won. Simply by seeing from the equity ratio, they won’t be able to participate in company’s management.

Kang explained further, “SM officials had visited our office in China twice last May for the purpose of investigating pictures rights that are used on the product sold. Those (SM) people need to cross check their facts and stop distorting the nature of the case. It’s an irrelevant asserts and they’ll only find faults in their investigation.”

About the rumor that ‘members investing in cosmetics business was allowed by SM’, Kang said, “The members said directly themselves, ‘if we’re not allowed to invest here, there won’t be any possibility of us to invest at all.’”

T/N: Equity ratio is amount of investment divided by total company equity. Unless one’s investment reaches 20% – 50% of company’s total equity, they won’t have significant control over company’s policies.

source: ohmynews
summarized trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net

Chariman of Cosmetics Company that is Suing SM: “It’s just a simple financial investment.”
Page 1 of 1