Against Lee SooMan forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Hi EveryBody~!
Court Mediation Failed. The Court Decision will Release Soon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 am by missnotsopopular

» First concert JYJ in Europe. JYJ in Barcelona
Court Mediation Failed. The Court Decision will Release Soon Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am by susanne_uk

» Xiah Junsu’s ambiguous tweets to TVXQ’s Yunho concerns fans
Court Mediation Failed. The Court Decision will Release Soon Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 am by Sachie

» Hi There..^^
Court Mediation Failed. The Court Decision will Release Soon Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am by Sachie

» SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won
Court Mediation Failed. The Court Decision will Release Soon Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am by Sachie

» [Vid] Can You Believe It?
Court Mediation Failed. The Court Decision will Release Soon Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs presents: Survivor [first anti-LSM vid]
Court Mediation Failed. The Court Decision will Release Soon Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs Presents: Wrong Number [fourth anti lsm vid]
Court Mediation Failed. The Court Decision will Release Soon Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am by Mr007

» SM Entertainment officials say they would welcome Hankyung back
Court Mediation Failed. The Court Decision will Release Soon Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am by Sachie

Top posters
Sachie (337)
Court Mediation Failed. The Court Decision will Release Soon I_vote_lcapCourt Mediation Failed. The Court Decision will Release Soon I_voting_barCourt Mediation Failed. The Court Decision will Release Soon I_vote_rcap 
Tammy <3 DBSK (285)
Court Mediation Failed. The Court Decision will Release Soon I_vote_lcapCourt Mediation Failed. The Court Decision will Release Soon I_voting_barCourt Mediation Failed. The Court Decision will Release Soon I_vote_rcap 
Suyin_Love (180)
Re Réeee (179)
Hirin (127)
dbsklover (73)
i_don't_like_him (55)
OnlySu (39)
oO0HyunAe0Oo (30)
SOTONG-VAL-:X (21)
LINK US!
free forum
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

Court Mediation Failed. The Court Decision will Release Soon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

Court Mediation Failed. The Court Decision will Release Soon Empty
PostSubject: Court Mediation Failed. The Court Decision will Release Soon   Court Mediation Failed. The Court Decision will Release Soon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:06 pm

The three members of group TVXQ who have unfair contract dispute with their agency SM Entertainment presented at the court secretly was confirmed on last October 13th, however had failed to reach agreement with SM. Previously on October 12th, the two side had submitted a final official stand documents that have been required since early this month for review to make final decision.

At the end of July this year, 3 TVXQ members (Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu) filed their disposition application to Seoul Central District Court to terminate the exclusive contract effect against SM Entertainment. Reportedly in last month on the 30th at 4 pm just before Chuseok, wearing sunglasses, the members entered hurriedly to the side entrance of the court building. They secretly received report about the trial request date and other information regarding the case was not disclosed. There was no appearance of the fans, and even most of court staffs couldn’t recognize the three members who disguised themselves just like ordinary civilians and they could move without any fuss.

On August 22nd the legal representative of the 3 members forwarded members’ thought to the court, “We found it very difficult to improve and reach our goals in this industry if we live under SM’s management with all its terms and conditions.”. It’s also reported that, “The arguments happened with SM Lee Soo Man regarding this dispute already reached our highest limit of emotion.” Meanwhile regarding the other two members who don’t participate in the legal case and still have listed activities with SM, was said, “It’s not possible to breakdown a group of 5 people who actually still want to work together.” showing their intention to keep shinning together as a group.

After the failure of past mediation between two sides, court won’t summon the 3 members any further and will make its final decision soon.

source: journalog
trans + shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net

Court Mediation Failed. The Court Decision will Release Soon
Page 1 of 1