Against Lee SooMan forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Hi EveryBody~!
Phone Interview with Hankyung's Lawyer, Kim Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 am by missnotsopopular

» First concert JYJ in Europe. JYJ in Barcelona
Phone Interview with Hankyung's Lawyer, Kim Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am by susanne_uk

» Xiah Junsu’s ambiguous tweets to TVXQ’s Yunho concerns fans
Phone Interview with Hankyung's Lawyer, Kim Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 am by Sachie

» Hi There..^^
Phone Interview with Hankyung's Lawyer, Kim Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am by Sachie

» SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won
Phone Interview with Hankyung's Lawyer, Kim Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am by Sachie

» [Vid] Can You Believe It?
Phone Interview with Hankyung's Lawyer, Kim Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs presents: Survivor [first anti-LSM vid]
Phone Interview with Hankyung's Lawyer, Kim Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs Presents: Wrong Number [fourth anti lsm vid]
Phone Interview with Hankyung's Lawyer, Kim Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am by Mr007

» SM Entertainment officials say they would welcome Hankyung back
Phone Interview with Hankyung's Lawyer, Kim Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am by Sachie

Top posters
Sachie (337)
Phone Interview with Hankyung's Lawyer, Kim I_vote_lcapPhone Interview with Hankyung's Lawyer, Kim I_voting_barPhone Interview with Hankyung's Lawyer, Kim I_vote_rcap 
Tammy <3 DBSK (285)
Phone Interview with Hankyung's Lawyer, Kim I_vote_lcapPhone Interview with Hankyung's Lawyer, Kim I_voting_barPhone Interview with Hankyung's Lawyer, Kim I_vote_rcap 
Suyin_Love (180)
Re Réeee (179)
Hirin (127)
dbsklover (73)
i_don't_like_him (55)
OnlySu (39)
oO0HyunAe0Oo (30)
SOTONG-VAL-:X (21)
LINK US!
free forum
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

Phone Interview with Hankyung's Lawyer, Kim

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

Phone Interview with Hankyung's Lawyer, Kim Empty
PostSubject: Phone Interview with Hankyung's Lawyer, Kim   Phone Interview with Hankyung's Lawyer, Kim Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:49 pm

Super Junior's Chinese Member Hankyung has filed a litigation at the Seoul District Court on the 21st at 1pm about the effect of his exclusive contract.

Reporters are currently on a phone interview with Hankyung's (who is in China) lawyer, Kim Jinwook. Lawyer Kim said, indeed he has filed a litigation about terminating the contract with SM, but to whether Hankyung will continue Super Junior's activities, it has been undecided.

[*] -It has been heard 2 types of litigation were filed today.
"It is confirmed that 2 litigations have been filed against the exclusive contract to not be valid and to terminate the contract. Simply put, the former says to terminate the exclusive contract and the latter is saying that until the exclusive contract is terminated, and until legal effect of the termination has taken place, (he) will be able to act in accordance of temporary activities at (his) own will."

[*]-When did Hankyung prepare for this litigation?
"This is hard to answer. When the statement is released, it will be answered."

[*]-The main point of this litigation is similar to Dong Bang Shin Ki 3 member's exclusive contract?
"Majority speaking, it is almost similar. Hankyung's contract is valid for 13 years, there are indeed many unfair clauses, so (he) decided to file the litigation."

[*]-Has he been contacting the 3 members of DBSK?
"I am not very sure. Hankyung will state his own stand as soon as possible."

[*]-Has the first date of the trial been decided?
"At the moment, not yet. The full situation has been sorted out properly. DBSK's sequestration contract has been terminated, and the process of applying it to finishing the statement, takes about 2 months. Hankyung does not want to spend such a long time. DBSK's situation has mediation in between, and has undergone trial a few times, so the time spent has been pretty long, we hope that Hankyung's litigation will be solved as soon as possible."

[*]-Did Hankyung think of continuing activities as part of Super Junior or will he leave the group?"
"That I am not too sure. As for Super Junior's activities, up till now, there has been no decision made."

[*]-It has been heard that (he) plans to have solo activities in China?
"I have not heard of that."

Source: isplus.joins.com
Translation: ゞilσvεjr⌒★ @ sj-world.net
Credits: sj-world.net
May take out with full credits, but don't add in your own.
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net

Phone Interview with Hankyung's Lawyer, Kim
Page 1 of 1