Against Lee SooMan forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Hi EveryBody~!
Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 am by missnotsopopular

» First concert JYJ in Europe. JYJ in Barcelona
Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am by susanne_uk

» Xiah Junsu’s ambiguous tweets to TVXQ’s Yunho concerns fans
Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 am by Sachie

» Hi There..^^
Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am by Sachie

» SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won
Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am by Sachie

» [Vid] Can You Believe It?
Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs presents: Survivor [first anti-LSM vid]
Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs Presents: Wrong Number [fourth anti lsm vid]
Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am by Mr007

» SM Entertainment officials say they would welcome Hankyung back
Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am by Sachie

Top posters
Sachie (337)
Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD? I_vote_lcapSuju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD? I_voting_barSuju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD? I_vote_rcap 
Tammy <3 DBSK (285)
Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD? I_vote_lcapSuju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD? I_voting_barSuju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD? I_vote_rcap 
Suyin_Love (180)
Re Réeee (179)
Hirin (127)
dbsklover (73)
i_don't_like_him (55)
OnlySu (39)
oO0HyunAe0Oo (30)
SOTONG-VAL-:X (21)
LINK US!
free forum
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD? Empty
PostSubject: Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD?   Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:07 am

A Chinese news site reported what seems to be a rumor about Hankyung and SNSD. Long story short, the article indicated that Hankyung's real reason for wanting to terminate his contract was not just an unfair contract, but mistreatment by SNSD members.

Many Korean fans are questioning whether or not this story on sohu.com was created to intentionally hurt SNSD. Sohu.com reported:

Hankyung wants to leave SM Entertainment not only because of his contract, but because of the mistreatment from other artists of the company. It's been reported that he has been receiving hurtful comments from SNSD for some time. He was disregarded by people after working very hard and developed psychological disorders.

Sohu.com continued,

Because of the disorders, he wanted to take a break but they denied his request. SNSD has always been sarcastic and used satire against him. For example, they would say to him, "Oppa! Do you think you can look Korean by dyeing your hair blonde?" Comments of this nature hurt Hankyung and he couldn't take it anymore.

One netizen said, "It seems like Chinese press is trying to make Koreans look bad. This is an article that is trying to twist the truth."

Source: Sports Chosun
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net
MyLove_DBSK

MyLove_DBSK

PostSubject: Re: Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD?   Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:58 pm

If this is true Evil or Very Mad
Well they are capable of bullying...(sorry snsd fans)
I feel for Hankyung =[
He is chinese (so am I) and he should be proud..
He has made it in Korea..And many people love him..he does NOT need to do anything to look like a Korean...
I'd like to see SNSD make it in America ( Shocked never)
Back to top Go down
sxiahn

PostSubject: Re: Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD?   Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:56 pm

i want to know where sohu.com got their facts from o.O
did they get it from hangen himself?
i know that many sones are pointing fingers at anti fans for this but...<.< really do they think antifans have the power & money to do that? from what i heard...sohu isnt a small chinese company. beside who would want to waste money on snsd (beside their fans)? anywho....yea...where did sohu they get their facts? all the articles i've read doesnt seem to report any sohu sources. :/
aside from snsd...

i do feel that hangen has been mistreated and used by sm. if you think about it, hangen has the less promotion out of the group...sure he had some promotion when suju debuted but that was about it. its sad that he's been in korea much longer than nickhun and other popular foreign act (A'ST1) in korea but only know so much korean. that says a lot about how sm is treating him (not even giving him korean lesson...like wtf?) sm used his nationality to break into the chinese market. that's a true fact...although suju have a large fanbase in china...if it wasnt for hangen, suju-m wouldnt have made such a big impression in china.

once again i'd like to ask...where did sohu get their facts? who are their sources? hangen?
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

PostSubject: Re: Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD?   Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:38 pm

Actually, I have no idea from where did Sohu get their facts..., but nothing is proven to be true yet. However, it could make sense.

All I know is that Hankyung has been mistreated.
Especially, that some Koreans dislike/mistreat chinese people >.<
Back to top Go down
sxiahn

PostSubject: Re: Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD?   Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:16 pm

i'm starting to think that this may be one of those sm sceme. super junior is popular so the fact that this case is not out in the opening like tvxq...and that elf arent doing much, just doesnt seem right. it could be because im not that big on suju and dont keep up with them but yea...
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

PostSubject: Re: Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD?   Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:49 am

I think it's because Hannie is just one member & ELFs must be thinking that they won't lose much if Hannie left.
Back to top Go down
sxiahn

PostSubject: Re: Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD?   Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:56 pm

i dont think that's e.l.f. way of thinking since their model is "only 13"
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

PostSubject: Re: Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD?   Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:42 am

you are right!!!

I guess I'm not really into Suju afterall...of course, I like them but not like DBSK.

however, I think it's pretty weird that ELFs haven't done anything considering Hannie!
Back to top Go down
sxiahn

PostSubject: Re: Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD?   Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:59 pm

i'm not into suju neither...but i have friends who are theyre always "ONLY 13" lol
but b/c e.l.f. are not doing anything/and i havent heard no complaint from my friends...maybe it's not really a big deal? maybe it was resolved? maybe a fake? Mad
didnt sm say they were going to resolve the problem? but iunno...suju havent been active in korea so kinda hard to tell. the theyre last few perfs, hangen wasnt there...could be b/c of his visa or the sm issue, who knows. wonder if he performed at suju show 2 in china.
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

PostSubject: Re: Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD?   Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:19 pm

I heard that Hankyung will leave this month!!
Back to top Go down
sxiahn

PostSubject: Re: Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD?   Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:29 am

hmm...i wonder why there isnt anything out about that or about hangen's case at all. i've been searching, but i found nothing. o.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD?   Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suju’s Hankyung wants out because of SNSD?
Page 1 of 1