Against Lee SooMan forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Hi EveryBody~!
TVXQ’s Chinese Fanclub Takes Legal Action Against SM Ent Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 am by missnotsopopular

» First concert JYJ in Europe. JYJ in Barcelona
TVXQ’s Chinese Fanclub Takes Legal Action Against SM Ent Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am by susanne_uk

» Xiah Junsu’s ambiguous tweets to TVXQ’s Yunho concerns fans
TVXQ’s Chinese Fanclub Takes Legal Action Against SM Ent Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 am by Sachie

» Hi There..^^
TVXQ’s Chinese Fanclub Takes Legal Action Against SM Ent Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am by Sachie

» SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won
TVXQ’s Chinese Fanclub Takes Legal Action Against SM Ent Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am by Sachie

» [Vid] Can You Believe It?
TVXQ’s Chinese Fanclub Takes Legal Action Against SM Ent Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs presents: Survivor [first anti-LSM vid]
TVXQ’s Chinese Fanclub Takes Legal Action Against SM Ent Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs Presents: Wrong Number [fourth anti lsm vid]
TVXQ’s Chinese Fanclub Takes Legal Action Against SM Ent Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am by Mr007

» SM Entertainment officials say they would welcome Hankyung back
TVXQ’s Chinese Fanclub Takes Legal Action Against SM Ent Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am by Sachie

Top posters
Sachie (337)
TVXQ’s Chinese Fanclub Takes Legal Action Against SM Ent I_vote_lcapTVXQ’s Chinese Fanclub Takes Legal Action Against SM Ent I_voting_barTVXQ’s Chinese Fanclub Takes Legal Action Against SM Ent I_vote_rcap 
Tammy <3 DBSK (285)
TVXQ’s Chinese Fanclub Takes Legal Action Against SM Ent I_vote_lcapTVXQ’s Chinese Fanclub Takes Legal Action Against SM Ent I_voting_barTVXQ’s Chinese Fanclub Takes Legal Action Against SM Ent I_vote_rcap 
Suyin_Love (180)
Re Réeee (179)
Hirin (127)
dbsklover (73)
i_don't_like_him (55)
OnlySu (39)
oO0HyunAe0Oo (30)
SOTONG-VAL-:X (21)
LINK US!
free forum
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

TVXQ’s Chinese Fanclub Takes Legal Action Against SM Ent

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

TVXQ’s Chinese Fanclub Takes Legal Action Against SM Ent Empty
PostSubject: TVXQ’s Chinese Fanclub Takes Legal Action Against SM Ent   TVXQ’s Chinese Fanclub Takes Legal Action Against SM Ent Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 3:18 pm

It has been confirmed that Chinese fans are planning to take legal action against SM Entertainment and the Chinese sponsoring company for the cancellation of the Shenzhen ‘TVXQ Thrid Asia Tour-MIROTIC’ concert that was to be held on November 21st.

A representative of Chinese TVXQ fansite Baidu BAR said in an e-mail interview that, “We were severely hurt by this event,” and “We could have understood if the concert had been canceled for reasons beyond anyone’s control, but we cannot sit idly by and let these deceptive tricks go,” and stated that they are receiving legal counsel for this case.

The representative highlighted the forged note of confirmation from the members to state that they would participate in the concert and said, “This case includes fraud. This is the thing that we find hardest to accept,” and “We are beginning to take legal action against SM Entertainment and the Chinese sponsor company by asking for Perpetuation of Evidence and other actions.”

They stated, “The Shenzhen concert was set by SM and the Chinese sponsor company without consultation after the three members handed in their provisional disposition request so it was an unfair to the members of TVXQ.”

Regarding the forged signatures, the Chinese fans showed their disappointment by saying, “In the end, SM did not give us a proper answer.” They also directly criticized SM by saying, “They do no respect their singers, hurt their fans and use media play in their favor. Therefore, we will no longer cry to understand or trust such a company.”

They said, “We are fans who support TVXQ and we hope that this cancellation of the concert does not affect the members in a bad way,” and “We will not let the company put all the blame on the members of TVXQ.” They also showed their unwavering support by saying, “We are Chinese fans who grew with TVXQ for six years and we believe in them.” They also stressed that, “We hope that this concert does not put any more stress on the members who are already strained from the legal dispute.”

They also said, “We hope that people, like the media, do not get fooled by rumors and partial explanations that switches black and white and make the wrong assumptions. We hope that they judge this event thinking of what is the real problem of this whole situation.” They also said, “We hope that the public loves them and keeps a fair and understanding eye on them.”

The Chinese fans also said, “We are not strong, and we lack experience but we will unite and let the truth be revealed.”

source: [ohmynews+DNBN]
translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
shared by: tohosomnia.net
Do not remove/add on any credits
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net

TVXQ’s Chinese Fanclub Takes Legal Action Against SM Ent
Page 1 of 1