Against Lee SooMan forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Hi EveryBody~!
DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 am by missnotsopopular

» First concert JYJ in Europe. JYJ in Barcelona
DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am by susanne_uk

» Xiah Junsu’s ambiguous tweets to TVXQ’s Yunho concerns fans
DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 am by Sachie

» Hi There..^^
DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am by Sachie

» SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won
DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am by Sachie

» [Vid] Can You Believe It?
DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs presents: Survivor [first anti-LSM vid]
DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs Presents: Wrong Number [fourth anti lsm vid]
DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am by Mr007

» SM Entertainment officials say they would welcome Hankyung back
DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am by Sachie

Top posters
Sachie (337)
DBSK Get Beaten I_vote_lcapDBSK Get Beaten I_voting_barDBSK Get Beaten I_vote_rcap 
Tammy <3 DBSK (285)
DBSK Get Beaten I_vote_lcapDBSK Get Beaten I_voting_barDBSK Get Beaten I_vote_rcap 
Suyin_Love (180)
Re Réeee (179)
Hirin (127)
dbsklover (73)
i_don't_like_him (55)
OnlySu (39)
oO0HyunAe0Oo (30)
SOTONG-VAL-:X (21)
LINK US!
free forum
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

DBSK Get Beaten

Go down 
+6
Re Réeee
Tammy <3 DBSK
Hirin
khmai_babiee
Sachie
Suyin_Love
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

DBSK Get Beaten Empty
PostSubject: DBSK Get Beaten   DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:28 pm

Credits. dbskexclusive.com

I seriously REMEMBER reading somewhere about how bad SM treats their singers and DBSK.. but i cant seem to find the topic in the group any where..>_<.. maybe im going blind but i dont noe. but I found this and it sorta follows up to that article..about changmin.. so sad

Actually the incident where Changmin got beaten is true. Lee Sooman wanted a female artist to be famous, so he wanted her to have rumors with Changmin in order to get popular. Changmin rejected it sternly, and Lee Soo Man[/b(the person in charge in SM Entertainment) got really mad, so he asked other people to beat him up. He evn stood there saying,"As long as you don't beat him till death." Changmin returned to the hostel and the 4 of them were there. Jaejoong nearly cried seeing Changmin's bad condition.
There was another time where Lee Sooman dorced Changmin to work 3 days 3 night without rest. He got a fever as high as 38 degree celcius the next day and he didn't tell anyone about it. Lee Sooman insisted him to perform, and on the 3rd day, he fainted. The 4 of them cried.
Another time where Yunho & Jaejoong got beaten by LSM and it was really terrible, Changmin kneeled down crying and begging LSM to stop beating the hyungs.
Yoochun creid on stage once and nearly got beaten up by LSM but he got saved by Dongwan as he asked the 4 of them to stay close to Yoochun to protect him.
Jaejoong got beaten once till his mouth was bleeding but he had to say that he fell down accidentally.
Changmin once said that the reason why he was beaten by LSM and why he was always kneeling is to beg for the rest. LSM wanted to kick 1 of the members out but Changmin insisted that if he really have to kick one of them out, he would leave as well.
[b]Other than DBSK, other artists from this company too was badly tortured by LSM. Therefore, for those out there that had ever considering going for the SM Global Talent Search, I strongly advice you not to as chances being an ARTIST in ..:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Korea is very slim. As the years goed by, you might just end up being a unknown backstage dancer. even though you manage to be an artist in SM Ent. You will end up being tortured by this LSM fellow.

In Changmin's drama, Snow Flower, he was supposed to film a "bed scene" with the female lead, Go Ara. As Changmin wasn't experienced enough, (even he had not kissed before) he insisted not to film that particular scene. Lee Soo Man was very angry and he immidiately slapped Changmin really really hard when they are on the set in front of everyone because he wanted Changmin to film it. But still, Changmin continued to reject that scene so, the directors had no choice but to remove that scene.

Last edited by Sachie on Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the font is too small, I got blind while reading it)
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

DBSK Get Beaten Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBSK Get Beaten   DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:35 pm

Sorry Suyin_Love, I had to edit it because the font is too small and I got blind while reading it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

DBSK Get Beaten Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBSK Get Beaten   DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:42 pm

Sachie wrote:
Sorry Suyin_Love, I had to edit it because the font is too small and I got blind while reading it. Very Happy

its okay you can hehehe^^
Back to top Go down
khmai_babiee

khmai_babiee

DBSK Get Beaten Empty
PostSubject: omo   DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:41 pm

dam i never thought changmin had to go through that much. omo he gets beaten alot.
Back to top Go down
http://asian-fanfics.forums-free.com
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

DBSK Get Beaten Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBSK Get Beaten   DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:42 pm

khmai_babiee wrote:
dam i never thought changmin had to go through that much. omo he gets beaten alot.

he gets force to but he deny and then get hit right after!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
khmai_babiee

khmai_babiee

DBSK Get Beaten Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBSK Get Beaten   DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:46 pm

Suyin_Love wrote:

omo i hate that guy even more now...man i feel like crying...even if changmin isn't my fav i still love the guy he like a fave to. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

DBSK Get Beaten Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBSK Get Beaten   DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:48 pm

khmai_babiee wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:

omo i hate that guy even more now...man i feel like crying...even if changmin isn't my fav i still love the guy he like a fave to. Crying or Very sad

yea i love Junsu but idon't know why Changmin and Yunho didn't went against him thats the only reason i'm thinking why didn't he go against him when he got beaten already!!!
I'm gald Junsu's dad is helping him to get out plus jae and Yoochun i'm gald for them all!!
Back to top Go down
khmai_babiee

khmai_babiee

DBSK Get Beaten Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBSK Get Beaten   DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:50 pm

Suyin_Love wrote:
khmai_babiee wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:

yea i love Junsu but idon't know why Changmin and Yunho didn't went against him thats the only reason i'm thinking why didn't he go against him when he got beaten already!!!
I'm gald Junsu's dad is helping him to get out plus jae and Yoochun i'm gald for them all!!

aish...i don't know what wrong...but i glad...but i hope they stay together no matter wat.
Back to top Go down
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

DBSK Get Beaten Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBSK Get Beaten   DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:58 pm

khmai_babiee wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:
khmai_babiee wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:

aish...i don't know what wrong...but i glad...but i hope they stay together no matter wat.

yea thats true they are all like brothers!!
Back to top Go down
khmai_babiee

khmai_babiee

DBSK Get Beaten Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBSK Get Beaten   DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:01 pm

khmai_babiee wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:
khmai_babiee wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:

but are they really disbanding? alot of people said the news thingy is done already. that everything is fine.
Back to top Go down
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

DBSK Get Beaten Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBSK Get Beaten   DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:02 pm

khmai_babiee wrote:
aish...but are they really disbanding? alot of people said the news thingy is done already. that everything is fine.

i don't we have to wait and found out about what will happen next!!!
But i think that The other three are free now but Yunho and Changmin are still in SM!!
Back to top Go down
khmai_babiee

khmai_babiee

DBSK Get Beaten Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBSK Get Beaten   DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:04 pm

Suyin_Love wrote:
khmai_babiee wrote:
aish...but are they really disbanding? alot of people said the news thingy is done already. that everything is fine.

But i think that The other three are free now but Yunho and Changmin are still in SM!!

really...hopefully they leave too if the other leave.
Back to top Go down
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

DBSK Get Beaten Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBSK Get Beaten   DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:05 pm

khmai_babiee wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:
khmai_babiee wrote:

thats what I'm thinking to^^
and then they can become a band again in a different company^that will support them^^
Back to top Go down
khmai_babiee

khmai_babiee

DBSK Get Beaten Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBSK Get Beaten   DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:06 pm

Suyin_Love wrote:
khmai_babiee wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:
khmai_babiee wrote:

and then they can become a band again in a different company^that will support them^^

who do you think would take them? me and my cousins was thinking if it possible i wonder if they would join force with yg i don't know or maybe jyp.
Back to top Go down
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

DBSK Get Beaten Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBSK Get Beaten   DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:07 pm

khmai_babiee wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:
khmai_babiee wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:
khmai_babiee wrote:

who do you think would take them? me and my cousins was thinking if it possible i wonder if they would join force with yg i don't know or maybe jyp.

I think every company since they are the number one band in korea and alomst in japan too^^
Back to top Go down
khmai_babiee

khmai_babiee

DBSK Get Beaten Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBSK Get Beaten   DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:09 pm

Suyin_Love wrote:
I think every company since they are the number one band in korea and alomst in japan too^^

hopefully...i just hope they don't seperate.
Back to top Go down
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

DBSK Get Beaten Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBSK Get Beaten   DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:10 pm

khmai_babiee wrote:
Suyin_Love wrote:

hopefully...i just hope they don't seperate.

we aren't sure what's hap[pening now yet but i hope we get an answer soon to find out they are or not!!!
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

DBSK Get Beaten Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBSK Get Beaten   DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:09 am

khmai_babiee wrote:

I think that JYP is a great company and JYP(The man) is so kind to his boybands and girlgroups.
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

DBSK Get Beaten Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBSK Get Beaten   DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:10 am

Sachie wrote:
khmai_babiee wrote:

I think that JYP is a great company and JYP(The man) is so kind to his boybands and girlgroups.

oh he is really nice!!^^
Back to top Go down
Hirin

Hirin

DBSK Get Beaten Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBSK Get Beaten   DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:05 am

i actually never thought it was this bad! How can a person do that! Sad poor Changmin and poor DBSK...
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/KpopFanatic
Tammy <3 DBSK

Tammy <3 DBSK

DBSK Get Beaten Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBSK Get Beaten   DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:00 am

i have a video of jaejoong with a mask on during the rising sun concert
it was so...
uurrghh!
Back to top Go down
Re Réeee

DBSK Get Beaten Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBSK Get Beaten   DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:05 am

Are you sure it's him?
Because I remember when they were promoting "Rising Sun" and in that period
Jaejoong got really hurt in his leg
So a dancer took his place, but used a mask so people wouldn't see his face.
He wouldn't sing, it was just for looking like 5
Back to top Go down
Tammy <3 DBSK

Tammy <3 DBSK

DBSK Get Beaten Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBSK Get Beaten   DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:11 am

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!
so thats what it is!!!
but i have another 1 of changmin wearing a mask
i don't think it was a dancer
what si it with masks?!
why dont changmin pull it off and show the people how cruel LSM is!!!
Back to top Go down
Re Réeee

DBSK Get Beaten Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBSK Get Beaten   DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:19 am

that my dear...
I have no idea...
maybe his face was so bad that they didn't want to show it...
Back to top Go down
Tammy <3 DBSK

Tammy <3 DBSK

DBSK Get Beaten Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBSK Get Beaten   DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:34 am

thats what i think too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DBSK Get Beaten Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBSK Get Beaten   DBSK Get Beaten Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DBSK Get Beaten
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next