Against Lee SooMan forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Hi EveryBody~!
SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 am by missnotsopopular

» First concert JYJ in Europe. JYJ in Barcelona
SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am by susanne_uk

» Xiah Junsu’s ambiguous tweets to TVXQ’s Yunho concerns fans
SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 am by Sachie

» Hi There..^^
SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am by Sachie

» SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won
SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am by Sachie

» [Vid] Can You Believe It?
SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs presents: Survivor [first anti-LSM vid]
SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs Presents: Wrong Number [fourth anti lsm vid]
SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am by Mr007

» SM Entertainment officials say they would welcome Hankyung back
SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am by Sachie

Top posters
Sachie (337)
SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won I_vote_lcapSME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won I_voting_barSME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won I_vote_rcap 
Tammy <3 DBSK (285)
SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won I_vote_lcapSME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won I_voting_barSME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won I_vote_rcap 
Suyin_Love (180)
Re Réeee (179)
Hirin (127)
dbsklover (73)
i_don't_like_him (55)
OnlySu (39)
oO0HyunAe0Oo (30)
SOTONG-VAL-:X (21)
LINK US!
free forum
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won Empty
PostSubject: SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won   SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am

SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won LSM
According to Yonhap News (17 December), Korean company SM Entertainment’s founder, and largest shareholder Lee Soo Man sold away a portion of his shares on 15 December, cashing in for about 7.8 billion won.

Korean Economic Investment Industry expressed on 16 December, that Lee Soo Man, on the 15th of this month, sold off 500,000 shares at the price of 15,671 won per share. This was approximately 7% lower than the closing price of 16,850 won from the previous day. In total, he received 7.83550 billion won.
Subsequently, Lee Soo Man’s share numbers have decreased from the original 4,541,465 shares to 4,041,465 shares. Even though he has fewer shares than before, but his current portion is valued at as much as 67 billion won, and is still the “Shareholder King” of the entertainment industry. It was reported that Lee Soo Man’s shares were bought by a foreign long-term funds company.
With regards to this issue, SME officials expressed that Lee Soo Man had sold off his shares due to personal reasons.
The report also pointed out that this year, thanks to the popularity of SNSD and other SM artists, SME’s share prices have boomed, from the annual low of 4,180 won per share in 2009 to a high of 22,800 won per share during trading on 2 November.

Source: [Huanqiu.com]
Translation credits: ssunsett@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net

SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won
Page 1 of 1