Against Lee SooMan forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Hi EveryBody~!
Changmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 am by missnotsopopular

» First concert JYJ in Europe. JYJ in Barcelona
Changmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am by susanne_uk

» Xiah Junsu’s ambiguous tweets to TVXQ’s Yunho concerns fans
Changmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 am by Sachie

» Hi There..^^
Changmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am by Sachie

» SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won
Changmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am by Sachie

» [Vid] Can You Believe It?
Changmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs presents: Survivor [first anti-LSM vid]
Changmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs Presents: Wrong Number [fourth anti lsm vid]
Changmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am by Mr007

» SM Entertainment officials say they would welcome Hankyung back
Changmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am by Sachie

Top posters
Sachie (337)
Changmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment I_vote_lcapChangmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment I_voting_barChangmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment I_vote_rcap 
Tammy <3 DBSK (285)
Changmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment I_vote_lcapChangmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment I_voting_barChangmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment I_vote_rcap 
Suyin_Love (180)
Re Réeee (179)
Hirin (127)
dbsklover (73)
i_don't_like_him (55)
OnlySu (39)
oO0HyunAe0Oo (30)
SOTONG-VAL-:X (21)
LINK US!
free forum
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

Changmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dbsklover

dbsklover

Changmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment Empty
PostSubject: Changmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment   Changmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:56 am

All credits go to: allkpop www.allkpop.com and Newsen http://newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200911021558411002

Yunho and Changmin of DBSK/TVXQ have stated that they are on SM Entertainment's side on the legal dispute between the company and other three members.

They said that they trust SM Entertainment and will be with them in the future. The two also gave a deadline to the other members (Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong), expressing that DBSK will come back to promote in Korea next spring, so the other three members must make a decision before the 12th of this month.

The two members' thoughts were delivered through a document compiled by Yunho and Changmin themselves, which stated:

We five members of DBSK signed the same contract with the same clauses for the past five years, and have worked together under same conditions with utmost trust in the company, each other and our dreams. We intend to share our dream and future with the company and keep the promises we made in the contract. DBSK was made by SME and we intend to work as DBSK with SME.

No other company can create DBSK, as only SME can provide the best production and management team available. The three members should know better than anyone else that SME is the one who knows DBSK the best and made us the best. We intend to keep trust and promise and thus intend to stay. DBSK's grand future will be with SME. We believe that our Korean promotion, planned for next spring, should be prepared at least six months in advance before our future as one DBSK becomes unclear. If the other three members truly want to stay as one DBSK, they must make a decision before it's too late.

They also commented on the beauty product controversy which sparked this legal dispute between the DBSK trio and SM Entertainment:

The beauty product business changed everything. We are not familiar with the matters but we believe that a legitimate company that seeks to do business with DBSK must consult with SME first. It is common sense. We did not get involved because being such a relationship without SME would have meant that trouble was ahead.

We did not want the reputation and pride of DBSK, earned by our hard work, to be ruined by a company that did not work in a legally respectable manner. We are not aware of the contract between that company and the three members, nor do we know what those members were told or how much they have earned through their deal. What we do know is that the fact that DBSK, forged together for five years by all of our dreams, has fallen into its current state because of an unethical company that is simply unacceptable.

With DBSK crumbling away like this, the current situation is unbelievable. It is sad to see that this was all caused by some beauty product company, and we hope that the three members would come back to the days when we were all working hard for our dreams.

Changmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment 20091102_yunhochangmin_letter

my opinion: maybe SM forced Yunho and Changmin to sign the document or these signatures are fake because I don't remember Changmin's signature being in Chinese...
Changmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment 4y5o8ya
also "Crebeau representative had said themselves that SME KNOWS about the business, they even came to “inspect” and now they’re saying that it was done without SME’s consent?" -> someone else's comment that i completely agree to >< I doubt Yunho and Changmin's strong bond with Jaejoong, Junsu, and Yoochun can be broken up that quickly over this situation..but who know's? Crying or Very sad DBSK FIGHTING <333
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

PostSubject: Re: Changmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment   Changmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:16 pm

THIS BASTARD just wants to prove that he's a BASTARD.

I love Min the most, but I love DBSK as a whole more and seriously, he has to stop supporting SM Ent. because I can't love him like this.
It really annoys me how the members are seperated this way...how come these are the DBSK we know? the DBSK who loved each other so much?!

please JaeChunSu reply to what Min and Yun are saying soon.
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net
dbsklover

dbsklover

PostSubject: Re: Changmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment   Changmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:48 pm

Just posted their reply (; But I still believe that Changmin and Yunho were forced to do this...their relationship with JaeChunSu was so strong on and off the camera..they have to be able to compromise..especially Yunho, who cares about DBSK so much, T-T. (what happened to yunjae!? <3) D:
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

PostSubject: Re: Changmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment   Changmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:26 pm

dbsklover wrote:
Just posted their reply (; But I still believe that Changmin and Yunho were forced to do this...their relationship with JaeChunSu was so strong on and off the camera..they have to be able to compromise..especially Yunho, who cares about DBSK so much, T-T. (what happened to yunjae!? <3) D:
thanks, I've just read it...and thanks for sharing all the news you really did a great help.

I couldn't believe that Min and Yunho might do such things to JaeChunSu, it seems that they are forced.
OMG!! I really want to kill LSM now.
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment   Changmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changmin and Yunho support SM Entertainment
Page 1 of 1