Against Lee SooMan forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Hi EveryBody~!
JaeChunSu's Reply Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 am by missnotsopopular

» First concert JYJ in Europe. JYJ in Barcelona
JaeChunSu's Reply Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am by susanne_uk

» Xiah Junsu’s ambiguous tweets to TVXQ’s Yunho concerns fans
JaeChunSu's Reply Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 am by Sachie

» Hi There..^^
JaeChunSu's Reply Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am by Sachie

» SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won
JaeChunSu's Reply Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am by Sachie

» [Vid] Can You Believe It?
JaeChunSu's Reply Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs presents: Survivor [first anti-LSM vid]
JaeChunSu's Reply Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs Presents: Wrong Number [fourth anti lsm vid]
JaeChunSu's Reply Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am by Mr007

» SM Entertainment officials say they would welcome Hankyung back
JaeChunSu's Reply Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am by Sachie

Top posters
Sachie (337)
JaeChunSu's Reply I_vote_lcapJaeChunSu's Reply I_voting_barJaeChunSu's Reply I_vote_rcap 
Tammy <3 DBSK (285)
JaeChunSu's Reply I_vote_lcapJaeChunSu's Reply I_voting_barJaeChunSu's Reply I_vote_rcap 
Suyin_Love (180)
Re Réeee (179)
Hirin (127)
dbsklover (73)
i_don't_like_him (55)
OnlySu (39)
oO0HyunAe0Oo (30)
SOTONG-VAL-:X (21)
LINK US!
free forum
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

JaeChunSu's Reply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dbsklover

dbsklover

JaeChunSu's Reply Empty
PostSubject: JaeChunSu's Reply   JaeChunSu's Reply Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:37 pm

credits: Sports Seoul http://www.sportsseoul.com/news2/entertain/hotentertain/2009/1102/20091102101040100000000_7601081283.html
translated by: allkpop

TVXQ / DBSK / Tohoshinki Members Hero Jaejoong, Xiah Junsu, and Micky Yoochun recently held a phone interview with Sports Seoul and shared their feelings about the press conference held by SM Entertainment.

In the press conference, SM Entertainment said that the root cause of all this trouble was the investment into the Chinese cosmetic company. During the phone interview with Sports Seoul, the trio of Jaejoong, Junsu, and Yoochun stated that they watched the press conference together. They had issues that SM Entertainment stated the root cause was with the investment into the cosmetic company. They state that this cosmetic issue has nothing to do with the suspension of exclusive contract as their activities as TVXQ are more important than a cosmetic company. They also stated that they pulled out of the cosmetic company to avoid controversy. They did admit that the cosmetic company controversy played some part into their decision for the suspension of the exclusive contract but emphasized once again that they pulled out of the company.

The trio also stated that having TVXQ continue together is the most important goal but SM Entertainment abused their position in authority and have cheated them out of billions of won (millions of dollars). They stated that they're worried about their fans and that the fans will be the ones suffering the most through this trial. They closed their conversation by stating they will discuss the next steps with their lawyers and proceed from there.

I miss this...
JaeChunSu's Reply Memorable%2Bquote

Last edited by dbsklover on Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
dbsklover

dbsklover

JaeChunSu's Reply Empty
PostSubject: Re: JaeChunSu's Reply   JaeChunSu's Reply Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:58 pm

SME is driving them into a freaking corner T_T
Back to top Go down
seungri.jazz.hongki

JaeChunSu's Reply Empty
PostSubject: Re: JaeChunSu's Reply   JaeChunSu's Reply Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:37 pm

SME. TT they are making this hard for the boys, and also for the fans.
it's so depressing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JaeChunSu's Reply Empty
PostSubject: Re: JaeChunSu's Reply   JaeChunSu's Reply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JaeChunSu's Reply
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Lee SooMan forever :: What has LSM done to great artists? :: DBSK/TVXQ-
Jump to: