Against Lee SooMan forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Hi EveryBody~!
Shinhwa’s Andy speaks up about TVXQ issue Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 am by missnotsopopular

» First concert JYJ in Europe. JYJ in Barcelona
Shinhwa’s Andy speaks up about TVXQ issue Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am by susanne_uk

» Xiah Junsu’s ambiguous tweets to TVXQ’s Yunho concerns fans
Shinhwa’s Andy speaks up about TVXQ issue Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 am by Sachie

» Hi There..^^
Shinhwa’s Andy speaks up about TVXQ issue Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am by Sachie

» SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won
Shinhwa’s Andy speaks up about TVXQ issue Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am by Sachie

» [Vid] Can You Believe It?
Shinhwa’s Andy speaks up about TVXQ issue Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs presents: Survivor [first anti-LSM vid]
Shinhwa’s Andy speaks up about TVXQ issue Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs Presents: Wrong Number [fourth anti lsm vid]
Shinhwa’s Andy speaks up about TVXQ issue Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am by Mr007

» SM Entertainment officials say they would welcome Hankyung back
Shinhwa’s Andy speaks up about TVXQ issue Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am by Sachie

Top posters
Sachie (337)
Shinhwa’s Andy speaks up about TVXQ issue I_vote_lcapShinhwa’s Andy speaks up about TVXQ issue I_voting_barShinhwa’s Andy speaks up about TVXQ issue I_vote_rcap 
Tammy <3 DBSK (285)
Shinhwa’s Andy speaks up about TVXQ issue I_vote_lcapShinhwa’s Andy speaks up about TVXQ issue I_voting_barShinhwa’s Andy speaks up about TVXQ issue I_vote_rcap 
Suyin_Love (180)
Re Réeee (179)
Hirin (127)
dbsklover (73)
i_don't_like_him (55)
OnlySu (39)
oO0HyunAe0Oo (30)
SOTONG-VAL-:X (21)
LINK US!
free forum
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

Shinhwa’s Andy speaks up about TVXQ issue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

Shinhwa’s Andy speaks up about TVXQ issue Empty
PostSubject: Shinhwa’s Andy speaks up about TVXQ issue   Shinhwa’s Andy speaks up about TVXQ issue Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:10 pm

Andy from the old school group Shinhwa and whom recently returned with Single Man shared his feelings and sympathy towards TVXQ / DBSK / Tohoshinki.

If you didn't know, Shinhwa was formed by SM Entertainment back in 1998 and was one of the biggest groups in Kpop. They had a good run but they also had somewhat of a falling out with SM and left in 2003 to sign under Good Entertainment when their contract with SM was over. So Andy and Shinhwa in general should have good knowledge on what really goes on behind the scenes.

In an interview with AE Daily Andy stated, "I know what the TVXQ members are grieving over what has transpired recently. This is a real shame and I hope everything can be resolved in a manner in which neither TVXQ nor SM are hurt over this." When asked about the legal battle between the two parties he stated, "It's hard to choose a side and it's hard to determine who's right or wrong. I cannot give an opinion about it. However, I believe artists need to stand up on stage. I hope they don't lose their will and determination as artists. They should be thinking about their fans more than anything else."

Andy also recalled when Shinhwa as a group gathered to see TVXQ. He stated, "Back then, TVXQ were so cool and talented that it was frightening. To see them from that high point to the current situation that they're in is really sad. At that time I would've never imagined that this would've occurred."

Currently some members of Shinhwa are in the military while others are concentrating on solo activities. He closed the interview by stating, "When Shinhwa can regroup one day in the future, as one, we want to stand together with TVXQ on stage. I really want to see TVXQ come back again."

Thanks to melinda for the tip, asiae + dnbn, and sharingyoochun for sharing.
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net
dbsklover

dbsklover

Shinhwa’s Andy speaks up about TVXQ issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinhwa’s Andy speaks up about TVXQ issue   Shinhwa’s Andy speaks up about TVXQ issue Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:22 pm

lol i read this during school by sneaking onto the allkpop website in the library haha..but i couldn't post it on here xD
Back to top Go down

Shinhwa’s Andy speaks up about TVXQ issue
Page 1 of 1