Against Lee SooMan forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Hi EveryBody~!
[Clarification on TVXQ's Status] Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 am by missnotsopopular

» First concert JYJ in Europe. JYJ in Barcelona
[Clarification on TVXQ's Status] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am by susanne_uk

» Xiah Junsu’s ambiguous tweets to TVXQ’s Yunho concerns fans
[Clarification on TVXQ's Status] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 am by Sachie

» Hi There..^^
[Clarification on TVXQ's Status] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am by Sachie

» SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won
[Clarification on TVXQ's Status] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am by Sachie

» [Vid] Can You Believe It?
[Clarification on TVXQ's Status] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs presents: Survivor [first anti-LSM vid]
[Clarification on TVXQ's Status] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs Presents: Wrong Number [fourth anti lsm vid]
[Clarification on TVXQ's Status] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am by Mr007

» SM Entertainment officials say they would welcome Hankyung back
[Clarification on TVXQ's Status] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am by Sachie

Top posters
Sachie (337)
[Clarification on TVXQ's Status] I_vote_lcap[Clarification on TVXQ's Status] I_voting_bar[Clarification on TVXQ's Status] I_vote_rcap 
Tammy <3 DBSK (285)
[Clarification on TVXQ's Status] I_vote_lcap[Clarification on TVXQ's Status] I_voting_bar[Clarification on TVXQ's Status] I_vote_rcap 
Suyin_Love (180)
Re Réeee (179)
Hirin (127)
dbsklover (73)
i_don't_like_him (55)
OnlySu (39)
oO0HyunAe0Oo (30)
SOTONG-VAL-:X (21)
LINK US!
free forum
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

[Clarification on TVXQ's Status]

Go down 
+3
Tammy <3 DBSK
Sachie
chaoticdreams
7 posters
AuthorMessage
chaoticdreams

chaoticdreams

[Clarification on TVXQ's Status] Empty
PostSubject: [Clarification on TVXQ's Status]   [Clarification on TVXQ's Status] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:35 pm

People, you need to stop freaking out.

Okay, let me make it clear that I don't like Lee Soo Man very much either, but the whole rumour about TVXQ getting beaten up is NOT true.

First of all, the law protects the boys from being physically abused, and they can NOT be forced to do what they don't want to. Their contracts, like every other contracts entertainers are tied to, are subjects to freedom of speech/actions/thoughts. They are perfectly justified in saying that they don't want to do something that they think is not right.

Second of all, although Changmin was one of the first choices for the role Kibum played in Snow Flower, as you can plainly watch on youtube, he is not even in the drama. Changmin would not be used to "popularise" some female star in SM, because that would lower their overall profits (Koreans are crazy about boycotts). LSM is not stupid enough to put a speck of dirt on TVXQ's name or faces/bodies because they are the top selling "items" in his inventory. They are still faces of idoltry and by far the band that has the most fans (enough to be on the Guiness World Records) and they aren't even in Korea physically.

Thirdly, if any one of the TVXQ members got beaten up, Koreans would not put up with it. TVXQ is a band that even three year olds know, and believe me, I've been there to check it out, seeing as I'm a Korean myself.

Do you realize how much of a commotion this news would have caused in Korea? If they haven't made any noise about TVXQ's physical injuries, I doubt what is said on the Web makes much sense. Trust me on this; even Lee Soo Man doesn't have enough money, or power for that matter, to stop the press from printing this scandalous news about SM Ent. beating up their artists.

As you can check it out on their website, you are given their schedules whenever they are on the move in Korea. Had they been beaten up to the point that Changmin was not "dead" yet but up to dead or having a high fever, and Jaejoong had his mouth bleeding, and other stuff that's floating around this forum, they wouldn't be able to perform. Their schedules are tightly packed, and if they were beaten up, they wouldn't be able to go up on stage. Makeup wouldn't work with injuries that leave you on the verge of death. Their days are back to back, so there's absolutely no way that they were harmed. Tired? Maybe. They practice like crazy; it's a common knowledge for Korean entertainers.

I don't know where your sources are, but them being beaten up is not an option.

I know LSM works them too hard, and most of the groups, excluding Super Junior, TVXQ and BoA, along with CSJH, are pretty much babies; SNSD girls are really brazen, and they love shit talking about other bands and other artists, but that's another story.

TVXQ is not breaking up so stop freaking out and start posting ridiculous threads about getting beaten up or filing lawsuits.

I repeat myself. I don't like Lee Soo Man, he is a total dictator and rich bastard, but these threads are getting ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

PostSubject: Re: [Clarification on TVXQ's Status]   [Clarification on TVXQ's Status] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:41 am

noone is forced to reply to your words, but I'm replying anyways to prevent anyone like you to come to this forum again.

chaoticdreams wrote:

Second of all, although Changmin was one of the first choices for the role Kibum played in Snow Flower, as you can plainly watch on youtube, he is not even in the drama. Changmin would not be used to "popularise" some female star in SM, because that would lower their overall profits (Koreans are crazy about boycotts). LSM is not stupid enough to put a speck of dirt on TVXQ's name or faces/bodies because they are the top selling "items" in his inventory. They are still faces of idoltry and by far the band that has the most fans (enough to be on the Guiness World Records) and they aren't even in Korea physically.
Yes, Changmin didn't act in this Drama...,but Lee Soo Man wanted him to act in it and at that time DBSK didn't have the most fans.

chaoticdreams wrote:
Thirdly, if any one of the TVXQ members got beaten up, Koreans would not put up with it. TVXQ is a band that even three year olds know, and believe me, I've been there to check it out, seeing as I'm a Korean myself.
Do you expect that Lee Soo Man would tell the whole world that he had beaten DBSK?

Quote :
Do you realize how much of a commotion this news would have caused in Korea? If they haven't made any noise about TVXQ's physical injuries, I doubt what is said on the Web makes much sense. Trust me on this; even Lee Soo Man doesn't have enough money, or power for that matter, to stop the press from printing this scandalous news about SM Ent. beating up their artists.
SM Ent. isn't the first Entertaiment that has beaten it's artists...go make some research and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Quote :
As you can check it out on their website, you are given their schedules whenever they are on the move in Korea. Had they been beaten up to the point that Changmin was not "dead" yet but up to dead or having a high fever, and Jaejoong had his mouth bleeding, and other stuff that's floating around this forum, they wouldn't be able to perform. Their schedules are tightly packed, and if they were beaten up, they wouldn't be able to go up on stage. Makeup wouldn't work with injuries that leave you on the verge of death. Their days are back to back, so there's absolutely no way that they were harmed. Tired? Maybe. They practice like crazy; it's a common knowledge for Korean entertainers.
DBSK said that they were beaten up before...why would they lie aboutsomething like this?

Quote :
I don't know where your sources are, but them being beaten up is not an option.
I use lots of sources to make sure that I get the right news.

Quote :
I know LSM works them too hard, and most of the groups, excluding Super Junior, TVXQ and BoA, along with CSJH, are pretty much babies; SNSD girls are really brazen, and they love shit talking about other bands and other artists, but that's another story.
SNSD aren't my problem.

Quote :
TVXQ is not breaking up so stop freaking out and start posting ridiculous threads about getting beaten up or filing lawsuits.
I don't know if they are breaking up or not...,but I know that DBSK are mistreaten and yes they filled a lawsuit against LSM about 2 months ago...please do some search before coming up with pointless discussions

Quote :
I repeat myself. I don't like Lee Soo Man, he is a total dictator and rich bastard, but these threads are getting ridiculous.
everyone has the right to give his/her opinion, if you don't like it...then why did you join.
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net
Tammy <3 DBSK

Tammy <3 DBSK

PostSubject: Re: [Clarification on TVXQ's Status]   [Clarification on TVXQ's Status] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:20 am

@chaoticdreams: We don't really want trouble here, if you are complaining about the news that we got and replies our members have posted, then what is the point of you joining? I think the title of this forum is pretty much obvious, we all have our different beliefs and opinions but if it goes against the point of the subject, then please keep your ideas to yourself. One of the members here already mentioned to me "I don't know what to believe anymore, It's so confusing!" and it is all because of this topic. Our trustful Admin Sachie has taken all of her proven articles from reliable sources and as she had already advised you, Please do some research before you come out with something like this.I hate to say this but if you come out with this again, I suggest you leave the forum.

@Sachie: We believe you Unnie. there are just some glitches with other members about being confused on what to really believe but I sorted it out now. don't worry. Hwaiting!
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

PostSubject: Re: [Clarification on TVXQ's Status]   [Clarification on TVXQ's Status] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:01 am

thanks Tammy!

@chaoticdreams:
This topic moved to the "About you" section since it talks about your opinion
Back to top Go down
oO0HyunAe0Oo

oO0HyunAe0Oo

PostSubject: Re: [Clarification on TVXQ's Status]   [Clarification on TVXQ's Status] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:52 am

Tammy <3 DBSK wrote:
@chaoticdreams: We don't really want trouble here, if you are complaining about the news that we got and replies our members have posted, then what is the point of you joining? I think the title of this forum is pretty much obvious, we all have our different beliefs and opinions but if it goes against the point of the subject, then please keep your ideas to yourself. One of the members here already mentioned to me "I don't know what to believe anymore, It's so confusing!" and it is all because of this topic. Our trustful Admin Sachie has taken all of her proven articles from reliable sources and as she had already advised you, Please do some research before you come out with something like this.I hate to say this but if you come out with this again, I suggest you leave the forum.

@Sachie: We believe you Unnie. there are just some glitches with other members about being confused on what to really believe but I sorted it out now. don't worry. Hwaiting!

That's right! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Tammy <3 DBSK

Tammy <3 DBSK

PostSubject: Re: [Clarification on TVXQ's Status]   [Clarification on TVXQ's Status] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:00 am

woo...
that was shocking though
glad you all agree!
Back to top Go down
chaoticdreams

chaoticdreams

PostSubject: [Misunderstanding]   [Clarification on TVXQ's Status] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:40 pm

Just to be clear,

I'm not bashing on your opinions or resources. I am aware that TVXQ did file a lawsuit on LSM a few months ago, but the fact is, it's been settled so I just found the fact that you're bringing it up again quite pointless. TVXQ didn't tell anyone about being beaten up, because if they were, they wouldn't say it out right. This I think is false, due to the fact that I did do my research. I was talking about the recent news of TVXQ, not someone thing that came up a few months or years ago. Yes, I have heard many rumours and even looked up some other forums that declare that entertainment companies beat up their artists, but the extremes of physical abuse and about how the entertainment industry is using other people to beat up their artists is something that is not allowed. If even YOU know about these incidents, it's highly unlikely that LSM did a very good job of covering it up.

I didn't say your sources were wrong in any words, I was stating the information based on my own research. If it offended you, then my apologies, but telling me that you replied to what I wrote simply because you wanted to "prevent other people like me from coming to this forum" seems to be more offensive to those who are just stating what they know. I'm sorry if this topic caused confusion, but if I remember correctly, this is a forum, meaning people are on here to state their own opinions and materials.

What's the point of having a forum if no one's allowed to interpret things their own way? If you just wanted to inform others about your issues, you might as well just operate a webpage that only allows people to comment. As I clearly said from the first piece of writing I composed, I don't like LSM; but I hate interpretation without evidence even more. It may be just my opinion, but as this forum suggests, this is against LSM, and not just about TVXQ. I was just informing others about some of the information I thought was false, I didn't say anything about offending anyone. So, before you ask me to do my own research before putting up pointless topics, perhaps you should make sure that there aren't any misguided members who just bash on people based on their own beliefs about what other people think and post up. Again, I'm not trying to be rude here, I'm just being blunt.

If any of the things I posted gave any offense or gave the intiative to anyone for that matter to outright debate about what I said, I don't mean any harm. So please refrain from accusing me of being misinformed, I do all the researching I can. If that doesn't satisfy you, please go ahead and search any topic about TVXQ on daum.net / naver.com / yahoo.co.kr / cyworld. I don't mind being wrong, I'd just like to have some evidenciary support on the topics I have been incorrect about. Once again, I do support this forum very much, and the fact that my sister is going to the same school (Korea International School) as LSM's kid, who is just as pompous and arrogant as his father, vexes me just as much as the crap of a job LSM does in his office as a lame excuse of an executive officer.

Again, sorry if I confuse anyone or angered anyone with the topic I posted up, and please, stop the bashing. It's my opinion and for a fact, nobody likes it when their opinions are being bashed on simply because others don't agree with what you're saying.

ChaoticDreams.
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

PostSubject: Re: [Clarification on TVXQ's Status]   [Clarification on TVXQ's Status] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:55 am

chaoticdreams wrote:
Just to be clear,

I'm not bashing on your opinions or resources.
noone said that you're bashing our opinions...you were already talking in a very polite way.

Quote :
I am aware that TVXQ did file a lawsuit on LSM a few months ago, but the fact is, it's been settled so I just found the fact that you're bringing it up again quite pointless.
I wasn't settled and I'm not bringing it up again...We are just posting the latest news to discuss it.

Quote :
TVXQ didn't tell anyone about being beaten up, because if they were, they wouldn't say it out right.
TVXQ said it, but in an indirect way and I'll give you a link of the show as soon as I find it.

Quote :
This I think is false, due to the fact that I did do my research. I was talking about the recent news of TVXQ, not someone thing that came up a few months or years ago. Yes, I have heard many rumours and even looked up some other forums that declare that entertainment companies beat up their artists, but the extremes of physical abuse and about how the entertainment industry is using other people to beat up their artists is something that is not allowed. If even YOU know about these incidents, it's highly unlikely that LSM did a very good job of covering it up.
TVXQ aren't the only artists that were beaten up...there are lots of artists in korea who had been beaten up and even worse.

Quote :
I didn't say your sources were wrong in any words, I was stating the information based on my own research. If it offended you, then my apologies, but telling me that you replied to what I wrote simply because you wanted to "prevent other people like me from coming to this forum" seems to be more offensive to those who are just stating what they know. I'm sorry if this topic caused confusion, but if I remember correctly, this is a forum, meaning people are on here to state their own opinions and materials.
when I aid other people like you, I meant people who didn't make research and nothing more...my apologies if it hurt your feelings.

Quote :
What's the point of having a forum if no one's allowed to interpret things their own way? If you just wanted to inform others about your issues, you might as well just operate a webpage that only allows people to comment.
If no one's allowed to interpret as you said, then I would have deleted your topic and banned you, right?

Quote :
As I clearly said from the first piece of writing I composed, I don't like LSM; but I hate interpretation without evidence even more.

I said before that I have my resources before, if you really want to see the sources just ask me and I'll give them to you.

Quote :
It may be just my opinion, but as this forum suggests, this is against LSM, and not just about TVXQ.
this isn't only about TVXQ as you could see there are sections for other artists too like: HOT, JTL, Trax, Jang Ri In...
it's not my fault that Cassies are the most fans in the world, I won't tell the members not to comment in TVXQ's section.

Quote :
I was just informing others about some of the information I thought was false, I didn't say anything about offending anyone. So, before you ask me to do my own research before putting up pointless topics, perhaps you should make sure that there aren't any misguided members who just bash on people based on their own beliefs about what other people think and post up. Again, I'm not trying to be rude here, I'm just being blunt.
I'm 99% sure about my resources...you could think that they are false as you want, no one will try to convince you with their opion.

Quote :
If any of the things I posted gave any offense or gave the intiative to anyone for that matter to outright debate about what I said, I don't mean any harm. So please refrain from accusing me of being misinformed, I do all the researching I can. If that doesn't satisfy you, please go ahead and search any topic about TVXQ on daum.net / naver.com / yahoo.co.kr / cyworld.
I saw TVXQ's Cyworld and you should see it too...you'll find useful information concerning our discussion.

Quote :
I don't mind being wrong, I'd just like to have some evidenciary support on the topics I have been incorrect about. Once again, I do support this forum very much, and the fact that my sister is going to the same school (Korea International School) as LSM's kid, who is just as pompous and arrogant as his father, vexes me just as much as the crap of a job LSM does in his office as a lame excuse of an executive officer.
thanks for your support.

Quote :
Again, sorry if I confuse anyone or angered anyone with the topic I posted up, and please, stop the bashing. It's my opinion and for a fact, nobody likes it when their opinions are being bashed on simply because others don't agree with what you're saying.
no one will bash you...and I apologize again if I hurt your feelings.
Back to top Go down
Tammy <3 DBSK

Tammy <3 DBSK

PostSubject: Re: [Clarification on TVXQ's Status]   [Clarification on TVXQ's Status] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:09 am

wow!
your sister goes to the same school as LSM's kid?
whoa...
well, you know..
like father like son! ^^
ahaha!
okay..
this topic is settled
let's not go astray..
lol^^
Back to top Go down
i_don't_like_him

i_don't_like_him

PostSubject: Re: [Clarification on TVXQ's Status]   [Clarification on TVXQ's Status] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:57 am

i may not be a cassie but i'm an ELF...what that old skunk did just something that even a crazy men think not rite to do...
he abbuse them...HELLO...earth LSM the ppl in mars want their brains back....
you want to run an entertainment company or a jail???
kkkk~i'm agree with all waht u guys said...this can't keeps going on...
now they have SHINee....the youngest boys....are they will get abbuse like their hyungs??
idk what will happend after this....i mostly think the most loveable group that LSM loves must be SNSD...kkk~i'm not bashing bout SNSD just that i'm not that fans of them....see my name??yeah...i hate LSM means i hate ppl related to him....(goes to sunny)...
i think i will love this forum...i like all this bashing.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://eunhoon.blogspot.com/
empee13simba

empee13simba

PostSubject: Re: [Clarification on TVXQ's Status]   [Clarification on TVXQ's Status] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:26 am

Okay, now I'm a bit confused.
But whatever the truth is, I know SM is evil
and my hatred for him won't change-- EVER.

You guys all have your views
and I know you don't mean to bash and create fight between
one another. Smile

Stating your own opinion is freedom.

I know the topic has been settled.
I just wanted to comment.

Anyway, I will still be supporting this forum.
Back to top Go down
SOTONG-VAL-:X

PostSubject: Re: [Clarification on TVXQ's Status]   [Clarification on TVXQ's Status] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:43 am

ok there is a news in youtube
it is recorded
it is a real news
check it out n listen to wad they said over there
is about slave contract...
and for suju SME is trying to add 2 more people in when they ardy had 13boys...*RIDICULAS!*
Leeteuk had fall sick alot of time (and sometime fainted) thanks to the tight schedule they have lots of things goin on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Clarification on TVXQ's Status]   [Clarification on TVXQ's Status] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Clarification on TVXQ's Status]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Lee SooMan forever :: About ALSMF :: About you-
Jump to: