Against Lee SooMan forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Hi EveryBody~!
Separate way??? No...!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 am by missnotsopopular

» First concert JYJ in Europe. JYJ in Barcelona
Separate way??? No...!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am by susanne_uk

» Xiah Junsu’s ambiguous tweets to TVXQ’s Yunho concerns fans
Separate way??? No...!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 am by Sachie

» Hi There..^^
Separate way??? No...!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am by Sachie

» SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won
Separate way??? No...!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am by Sachie

» [Vid] Can You Believe It?
Separate way??? No...!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs presents: Survivor [first anti-LSM vid]
Separate way??? No...!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs Presents: Wrong Number [fourth anti lsm vid]
Separate way??? No...!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am by Mr007

» SM Entertainment officials say they would welcome Hankyung back
Separate way??? No...!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am by Sachie

Top posters
Sachie (337)
Separate way??? No...!!! I_vote_lcapSeparate way??? No...!!! I_voting_barSeparate way??? No...!!! I_vote_rcap 
Tammy <3 DBSK (285)
Separate way??? No...!!! I_vote_lcapSeparate way??? No...!!! I_voting_barSeparate way??? No...!!! I_vote_rcap 
Suyin_Love (180)
Re Réeee (179)
Hirin (127)
dbsklover (73)
i_don't_like_him (55)
OnlySu (39)
oO0HyunAe0Oo (30)
SOTONG-VAL-:X (21)
LINK US!
free forum
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

Separate way??? No...!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OnlySu

OnlySu

Separate way??? No...!!! Empty
PostSubject: Separate way??? No...!!!   Separate way??? No...!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:37 am

TVXQ, a group who is currently meeting dissolution crisis right now had arrived on August 2nd at 3 pm at Gimpo International Airport. They just finished their concert schedule in Japan on August 1st (T/N: a-nation in Kumamoto) and hastily went back to Korea. The very first time 3 people and 2 people who has been reported to break up were shown together in well condition in Gimpo arrival.

However, the upcoming activities of these people are expected to show different directions. Micky Yoochun, Xiah, and Youngwoong who have submitted injunction application against their agency SM Entertainment regarding the suspense of exclusive contract are reported to be having evening meeting in certain place in Gangnam.

The lead legal representative of the 3 members said, “This evening, the three members including their parents and lawyers will meet to discuss plans for future activities,”

According to the legal representative from SEJONG law firm, lawyer Im Sang Hyuk, the future plan of TVXQ will likely to run separately. A predetermined schedule that is already appointed with the fans will be proceed without disruption. However, for the newly created schedule whether all members will be attending or only part of them is a plan that is going to be decided through the discussion.

From lawyer Im Sang Hyuk, “What we have promised to fans, is the most important. For overseas activities in the schedule, because we have already agreed to many fans, therefore they will be proceed. Including the overseas tour in Japan: 8th at Ehime, 22nd – 23rd at Tokyo, and 29-30 at Osaka, all members are going to performing on stage altogether.”

In the other hand, for the domestic activity is still undecided. Members are likely divided to 3 and 2 for local activities. Lawyer Im said, “Currently, from SM side wanted to know about the future of all schedule which was already prepared. Therefore to decide that, Micky Yoochun, Xiah, Youngwoong, and another representative of the 3 guys will discuss whether to receive the schedule and participate or not.”

The cause of this incident between SEJONG and SM Entertainment is the unfair contract. “The core problem is not about the cosmetic company. But SM seems to continue pointing the cosmetic company as the problem in their statement. The main problem is the unfair contract, and our injunction application is to meet that purpose.” Lawyer Im stressed it again.

source: sportsseoul
trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

It is like they divided. It's not 5 but 3 + 2... No... But still, we must wait for the press conference.
Always keep the faith..!!!
Back to top Go down
Hirin

Hirin

PostSubject: Re: Separate way??? No...!!!   Separate way??? No...!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:56 am

yeah it already sound like they kinda gave up being a 5 man group though that's hopefully not it.
I hope this problem will be solved soon and that the group will stay together forever! >.<
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/KpopFanatic
happysunshine

happysunshine

PostSubject: Re: Separate way??? No...!!!   Separate way??? No...!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:11 am

I really hope they don't go seprate ways. I really want all 5 members together...not a 2 and 3. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Tammy <3 DBSK

Tammy <3 DBSK

PostSubject: Re: Separate way??? No...!!!   Separate way??? No...!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:03 am

it wont be..
lets all hope for the best
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Separate way??? No...!!!   Separate way??? No...!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Separate way??? No...!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Against Lee SooMan forever :: What has LSM done to great artists? :: DBSK/TVXQ-
Jump to: