Against Lee SooMan forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Hi EveryBody~!
TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 am by missnotsopopular

» First concert JYJ in Europe. JYJ in Barcelona
TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am by susanne_uk

» Xiah Junsu’s ambiguous tweets to TVXQ’s Yunho concerns fans
TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 am by Sachie

» Hi There..^^
TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am by Sachie

» SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won
TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am by Sachie

» [Vid] Can You Believe It?
TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs presents: Survivor [first anti-LSM vid]
TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs Presents: Wrong Number [fourth anti lsm vid]
TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am by Mr007

» SM Entertainment officials say they would welcome Hankyung back
TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am by Sachie

Top posters
Sachie (337)
TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference I_vote_lcapTVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference I_voting_barTVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference I_vote_rcap 
Tammy <3 DBSK (285)
TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference I_vote_lcapTVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference I_voting_barTVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference I_vote_rcap 
Suyin_Love (180)
Re Réeee (179)
Hirin (127)
dbsklover (73)
i_don't_like_him (55)
OnlySu (39)
oO0HyunAe0Oo (30)
SOTONG-VAL-:X (21)
LINK US!
free forum
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference Empty
PostSubject: TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference   TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:52 am

With all the drama surrounding the DBSK/TVXQ breakup rumors, and no one really knowing what the hell is going on or what the facts are. Lawyers of the company and several officials have held a meeting, and TVXQ will finally reveal the group's official position sometime tonight through an official press conference.

The group's representatives stated, "Originally, we didn't plan on revealing anything since we wanted the case to be handled in a proper manner. However, as there has been so much misinformation regarding the facts, we decided to hold an official press conference."

Stay tuned for full details of the press conference, only on allkpop.

Credis: Allkpop^^
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

PostSubject: Re: TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference   TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:11 pm

Can't wait to know what will happen
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

PostSubject: Re: TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference   TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:22 pm

Sachie wrote:
Can't wait to know what will happen

same here^^
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

PostSubject: Re: TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference   TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:25 pm

I'm actually dying...I want to know what happened...I feel like something bad is going to happen T_T
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

PostSubject: Re: TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference   TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:27 pm

Sachie wrote:
I'm actually dying...I want to know what happened...I feel like something bad is going to happen T_T

don't worry it might be a good one too
so keep faith in DBSK and cassie also^^
we love to keep them together but one day they'll leave the same also
Back to top Go down
OnlySu

OnlySu

PostSubject: Re: TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference   TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:37 pm

I can't sleep at night.. I'm waiting, I'm restless... I can't be at peace until everything about DBSK become clear and we get a good ending in the end...
Back to top Go down
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

PostSubject: Re: TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference   TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:23 pm

OnlySu wrote:
I can't sleep at night.. I'm waiting, I'm restless... I can't be at peace until everything about DBSK become clear and we get a good ending in the end...

i post it up hope it make you happy ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference   TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TVXQ to Hold Official Press Conference
Page 1 of 1