Against Lee SooMan forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Hi EveryBody~!
Park Chan Jong: "SM, fraud against DBSK." Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 am by missnotsopopular

» First concert JYJ in Europe. JYJ in Barcelona
Park Chan Jong: "SM, fraud against DBSK." Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am by susanne_uk

» Xiah Junsu’s ambiguous tweets to TVXQ’s Yunho concerns fans
Park Chan Jong: "SM, fraud against DBSK." Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 am by Sachie

» Hi There..^^
Park Chan Jong: "SM, fraud against DBSK." Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am by Sachie

» SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won
Park Chan Jong: "SM, fraud against DBSK." Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am by Sachie

» [Vid] Can You Believe It?
Park Chan Jong: "SM, fraud against DBSK." Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs presents: Survivor [first anti-LSM vid]
Park Chan Jong: "SM, fraud against DBSK." Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs Presents: Wrong Number [fourth anti lsm vid]
Park Chan Jong: "SM, fraud against DBSK." Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am by Mr007

» SM Entertainment officials say they would welcome Hankyung back
Park Chan Jong: "SM, fraud against DBSK." Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am by Sachie

Top posters
Sachie (337)
Park Chan Jong: "SM, fraud against DBSK." I_vote_lcapPark Chan Jong: "SM, fraud against DBSK." I_voting_barPark Chan Jong: "SM, fraud against DBSK." I_vote_rcap 
Tammy <3 DBSK (285)
Park Chan Jong: "SM, fraud against DBSK." I_vote_lcapPark Chan Jong: "SM, fraud against DBSK." I_voting_barPark Chan Jong: "SM, fraud against DBSK." I_vote_rcap 
Suyin_Love (180)
Re Réeee (179)
Hirin (127)
dbsklover (73)
i_don't_like_him (55)
OnlySu (39)
oO0HyunAe0Oo (30)
SOTONG-VAL-:X (21)
LINK US!
free forum
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

Park Chan Jong: "SM, fraud against DBSK."

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OnlySu

OnlySu

Park Chan Jong: "SM, fraud against DBSK." Empty
PostSubject: Park Chan Jong: "SM, fraud against DBSK."   Park Chan Jong: "SM, fraud against DBSK." Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:16 am

Park Chang Jong laywer former member of the National Assembly, who previously dealt with big cases such as ‘Minerva’ and Park Yeon Cha case revealed his stance on the controversial DBSK Case.
He is the representative of ‘Honest People’ and in a report stated that, “it is clear the contract DBSK signed with SM is a slave contract. He asserted in the case with SM Entertainment’s battle, DBSK’s company’s acts, according to the criminal law, can be considered as fraud against minors. He criticized the 13 year contract and especially stressed that it is a fraud against minors.

According to criminal law article 384, clause 1, "this type of fraud states that taking advantage of the lack of judgment minors or disabled people can have and thus, profits from is punishable for up to 10 years of penal servitude or for up to 20 million wons of penalty.

Following, SM signed a contract with DBSK who were minors, and thus were not in conditions to make informed judgments, and made immense profit.

He added that this case must be taken as a lesson in order to eradicate the slave contracts employed by many entertainment companies. He especially pointed out the injustice parts in DBSK’s contract.
He stated:
-By setting the contract condition for 13 years, when the 5 members of DBSK were minors, SM took into consideration of their life as entertainers, and in result, tied them down for life
-Upon cancellation of contract, required for penalty 2 times the amount of future earnings
-Upon signing of the contract, did not confirm the original contract with the party
-Concerning their earnings, required the album sales to exceed 500,000 copies for the parties to receive 10 million wons the next year

Further, he stated, "the criminal acts by SM can be accused not only by DBSK members but a third party and this must be an opportunity to learn lessons eradicate the slave contracts."

Original Article can be found Here
Article Credits: Lee Jae Jun (CBS Politics)
Translation Credits: j.adore @ soompi
Shared by: DBSKnights
Back to top Go down
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

Park Chan Jong: "SM, fraud against DBSK." Empty
PostSubject: Re: Park Chan Jong: "SM, fraud against DBSK."   Park Chan Jong: "SM, fraud against DBSK." Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:21 am

ughh i want to kill him so bad!!
Back to top Go down

Park Chan Jong: "SM, fraud against DBSK."
Page 1 of 1