Against Lee SooMan forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Hi EveryBody~!
SM Entertainment Assigns Lawyer To Deal With DBSK Dispute Case Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 am by missnotsopopular

» First concert JYJ in Europe. JYJ in Barcelona
SM Entertainment Assigns Lawyer To Deal With DBSK Dispute Case Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am by susanne_uk

» Xiah Junsu’s ambiguous tweets to TVXQ’s Yunho concerns fans
SM Entertainment Assigns Lawyer To Deal With DBSK Dispute Case Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 am by Sachie

» Hi There..^^
SM Entertainment Assigns Lawyer To Deal With DBSK Dispute Case Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am by Sachie

» SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won
SM Entertainment Assigns Lawyer To Deal With DBSK Dispute Case Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am by Sachie

» [Vid] Can You Believe It?
SM Entertainment Assigns Lawyer To Deal With DBSK Dispute Case Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs presents: Survivor [first anti-LSM vid]
SM Entertainment Assigns Lawyer To Deal With DBSK Dispute Case Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs Presents: Wrong Number [fourth anti lsm vid]
SM Entertainment Assigns Lawyer To Deal With DBSK Dispute Case Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am by Mr007

» SM Entertainment officials say they would welcome Hankyung back
SM Entertainment Assigns Lawyer To Deal With DBSK Dispute Case Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am by Sachie

Top posters
Sachie (337)
SM Entertainment Assigns Lawyer To Deal With DBSK Dispute Case I_vote_lcapSM Entertainment Assigns Lawyer To Deal With DBSK Dispute Case I_voting_barSM Entertainment Assigns Lawyer To Deal With DBSK Dispute Case I_vote_rcap 
Tammy <3 DBSK (285)
SM Entertainment Assigns Lawyer To Deal With DBSK Dispute Case I_vote_lcapSM Entertainment Assigns Lawyer To Deal With DBSK Dispute Case I_voting_barSM Entertainment Assigns Lawyer To Deal With DBSK Dispute Case I_vote_rcap 
Suyin_Love (180)
Re Réeee (179)
Hirin (127)
dbsklover (73)
i_don't_like_him (55)
OnlySu (39)
oO0HyunAe0Oo (30)
SOTONG-VAL-:X (21)
LINK US!
free forum
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

SM Entertainment Assigns Lawyer To Deal With DBSK Dispute Case

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hirin

Hirin

SM Entertainment Assigns Lawyer To Deal With DBSK Dispute Case Empty
PostSubject: SM Entertainment Assigns Lawyer To Deal With DBSK Dispute Case   SM Entertainment Assigns Lawyer To Deal With DBSK Dispute Case Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:24 am

SM has revealed that they have assigned their own lawyer to deal with the case of 3 Dong Bang Shin Ki members’ lawsuit against them.

SM Entertainment’s group Dong Bang Shin Ki’s 3 member Hero JaeJoong, Xiah JunSu and Micky YooChun has went down to Seoul’s Central District Court on 31st July to apply for retractile of the exclusive belonging rights effects from their contract with SM Entertainment.

SM Entertainment said, “About this case, we have assigned our own lawyer to deal with it.”
Also, the 3 members have came out earlier today to reveal their stand on the case, “The reason of our discord with the company is the unjust contract conditions. We do not want disband.”

Meanwhile, a representative of one idol group said, “I’ve seen 1~2 of such cases of crises in idol groups. I hope that Dong Bang Shin Ki and the company will settle this dispute wisely and peacefully.” But another music industry expert said, “It is hard to narrow down the difference in views of the 2 sides in this case.”

Fans are hoping that good outcomes will result from this. Dong Bang Shin Ki fans are violently protesting to their disband.

Source: Sookyeong (minsarang.wordpress.com)
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/KpopFanatic
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

PostSubject: Re: SM Entertainment Assigns Lawyer To Deal With DBSK Dispute Case   SM Entertainment Assigns Lawyer To Deal With DBSK Dispute Case Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:46 pm

I hope DBSK will do their best^^
I believe in faith^^
Back to top Go down
Hirin

Hirin

PostSubject: Re: SM Entertainment Assigns Lawyer To Deal With DBSK Dispute Case   SM Entertainment Assigns Lawyer To Deal With DBSK Dispute Case Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:04 pm

Suyin_Love wrote:
I hope DBSK will do their best^^
I believe in faith^^

yeah me too! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/KpopFanatic
_niXIAH

_niXIAH

PostSubject: ...   SM Entertainment Assigns Lawyer To Deal With DBSK Dispute Case Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:48 am

And I'm going to burst with tears.NeutralNeutral
DBSK, fighting!! Do your best:D:D
I'll pray for you...Neutral Need tissue now.Neutral Sad
Back to top Go down
haruhikun04

PostSubject: Re: SM Entertainment Assigns Lawyer To Deal With DBSK Dispute Case   SM Entertainment Assigns Lawyer To Deal With DBSK Dispute Case Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:08 am

I hope DBSK win and will do their best in the court

I'll Always Pray and Believe to you DBSK

DBSK SARANGHAE!! I love you I love you

DBSK Hwaiting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SM Entertainment Assigns Lawyer To Deal With DBSK Dispute Case   SM Entertainment Assigns Lawyer To Deal With DBSK Dispute Case Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SM Entertainment Assigns Lawyer To Deal With DBSK Dispute Case
Page 1 of 1