Against Lee SooMan forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Hi EveryBody~!
SM Ent. steps up their game of media play Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 am by missnotsopopular

» First concert JYJ in Europe. JYJ in Barcelona
SM Ent. steps up their game of media play Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am by susanne_uk

» Xiah Junsu’s ambiguous tweets to TVXQ’s Yunho concerns fans
SM Ent. steps up their game of media play Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 am by Sachie

» Hi There..^^
SM Ent. steps up their game of media play Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am by Sachie

» SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won
SM Ent. steps up their game of media play Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am by Sachie

» [Vid] Can You Believe It?
SM Ent. steps up their game of media play Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs presents: Survivor [first anti-LSM vid]
SM Ent. steps up their game of media play Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs Presents: Wrong Number [fourth anti lsm vid]
SM Ent. steps up their game of media play Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am by Mr007

» SM Entertainment officials say they would welcome Hankyung back
SM Ent. steps up their game of media play Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am by Sachie

Top posters
Sachie (337)
SM Ent. steps up their game of media play I_vote_lcapSM Ent. steps up their game of media play I_voting_barSM Ent. steps up their game of media play I_vote_rcap 
Tammy <3 DBSK (285)
SM Ent. steps up their game of media play I_vote_lcapSM Ent. steps up their game of media play I_voting_barSM Ent. steps up their game of media play I_vote_rcap 
Suyin_Love (180)
Re Réeee (179)
Hirin (127)
dbsklover (73)
i_don't_like_him (55)
OnlySu (39)
oO0HyunAe0Oo (30)
SOTONG-VAL-:X (21)
LINK US!
free forum
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

SM Ent. steps up their game of media play

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

SM Ent. steps up their game of media play Empty
PostSubject: SM Ent. steps up their game of media play   SM Ent. steps up their game of media play Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:52 pm

After hearing the latest news , I found a comment from an intelligent cassie…so I thought about sharing it, because it explains SM’s evil plan.

Quote :
Quote :
Dong Bang Shin Ki has brought in a recorded 49.8 billion KRW. Of these, SM has invested 22.4 KRW. And the rest was split between the group and SM at 4:6
The keyword here is "invested". Remember what DBSK has brought in is rightfully counted as profits. If SME wants to invest, they use company's portion of profit to do that - not by using their EMPLOYEE's profit to do so. If you still argue with me on this issue, I demand to investigate all CEO incomes to see how much of their incomes is used as company's investment. (and note: some investments is tax refunded!). So here, SME clearly twists words to blind people with large amount of money instead.
This leads to second argument, the 4:6 ratio is thus not trustworthy (if we made a rough calculation, it should be 3:7 or even 2:8 or more if we count DBSK CD/DVD sales not only in Korea and Japan but also worldwide.

Quote :
It was also revealed that for overseas promotions, Dong Bang Shin Ki gets 7 and SM gets 3 proportions.Also for overseas event, CF revenues, they are split at 7:3.
But according to the 3 members of Dong Bang Shin Ki, “The splitting of profits is not transparent. We cannot trust them.”
By now, it's clear that they are not honest. In their first statement, they avoided this issue. Now they mentioned it AND it made people tend to forget other more important issues of UNFAIR CONTRACT. So far, DBSK members made statement of "unfair working conditions". They showed their willingness to continue working in SME. But all SME responses were and are focusing on money, money and money. And this in turns made many fans easily fall out of this mess because of complicated understanding of matter.

All this is screaming SME's strategy in this battle: first, divide fanbase (which already happened), second, mess up and confuse fanbase (not DBSK) to make them lose interest in following this case (it's happening) and next step I predict it'll be: deepening the space between fans by promoting other members more (like HoMin), twist words to further confuse fans (media play) with some scandals of DBSK members in the past or now (originated from "fan" blog, trustworthy Korean newspapers, "reliable close acquaintances of DBSK", etc) WHILE cancel all DBSK group and yoosujae activities with reason "lawsuit prevents us to let DBSK perform" and then finally SME shows fans some records to see.

Remind again: SME is in control of situation by now, no matter what you say. They've got time to "clarify" their financial records, they are in control of media so that people now tend to talk about this lawsuit due to money problem instead of unfair contract, they are in control of DBSK activities whether DBSK wants to perform or not (proof: cancellation of SMTown) and they are in control of business (Avex can lose DBSK because they can get Shinee or Suju but Avex cannot lose business relationship with SME if that relationship brings in more money to them).

I can point out many other ridiculous things in SME's statements, but that doesn't change the fact that SME KNOWS IT'S RIDICULOUS BUT THEY DO NOT CARE (do you believe they hire strongest lawfirm just to state something ridiculous?).
So if any of you feel pity for SME or think SME in deep sh*t, I recommend to think twice.
I feel pain for DBSK instead. Because number of people who think DBSK is ungrateful or tired and thus ignore this case is increasing. And after this mess, they DBSK will be in more pain to face grudges from SME (you did see their power in the past) whether DBSK win or lose.

PS I see some screenshots of supposed-to-be proof of "DBSK members signed and know how much they get". My 5-cent again: please show me full content of that paper. Otherwise, I give DBSK benefit of doubt. DBSK said they don't know what payment they get, SME showed here, it's what you get paid for. Who to believe? Show me accounting and auditing record (which is an out-of-question request because no business will reveal this to mass media. Remember again: papers are in SME's hands). Pointless proof.

Credits: jeffblurian @ livejournal
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net

SM Ent. steps up their game of media play
Page 1 of 1