Against Lee SooMan forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Hi EveryBody~!
News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:01 am by missnotsopopular

» First concert JYJ in Europe. JYJ in Barcelona
News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:23 am by susanne_uk

» Xiah Junsu’s ambiguous tweets to TVXQ’s Yunho concerns fans
News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:39 am by Sachie

» Hi There..^^
News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:35 am by Sachie

» SME’s Lee Soo Man Sells Portion Of His Shares – Cashes In For 7.8 Billion Won
News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:22 am by Sachie

» [Vid] Can You Believe It?
News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs presents: Survivor [first anti-LSM vid]
News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 am by Mr007

» ALSMFsubs Presents: Wrong Number [fourth anti lsm vid]
News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am by Mr007

» SM Entertainment officials say they would welcome Hankyung back
News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 10:03 am by Sachie

Top posters
Sachie (337)
News of SNSD and others!! I_vote_lcapNews of SNSD and others!! I_voting_barNews of SNSD and others!! I_vote_rcap 
Tammy <3 DBSK (285)
News of SNSD and others!! I_vote_lcapNews of SNSD and others!! I_voting_barNews of SNSD and others!! I_vote_rcap 
Suyin_Love (180)
Re Réeee (179)
Hirin (127)
dbsklover (73)
i_don't_like_him (55)
OnlySu (39)
oO0HyunAe0Oo (30)
SOTONG-VAL-:X (21)
LINK US!
free forum
free forum
Affiliates
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum
free forum

News of SNSD and others!!

Go down 
+3
Sachie
OnlySu
Suyin_Love
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Suyin_Love

Suyin_Love

News of SNSD and others!! Empty
PostSubject: News of SNSD and others!!   News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:39 pm

<LI>SNSD: Oh dear, where do I begin? Cassiopeia initially had no qualms with this group. It only began after time.

• Girl's Generation: Think for a moment and be reminded of what exactly the largest percentage of SMs customer base is. Girls right, pretty much "sonyeos", who are young unmarried women. Cassiopeia contains many male members, yet the majority of this fanclub (as any boy band FC would be like), contains mostly girls or "sonyeos". SM as you know doesn’t quite like Cassiopeia ever since they boycotted them the first time round. Nevertheless, having SNSD emerge and cause such a negative ruckus in terms of their disrespect and lack of humility, has angered Cass (and nearly everyone else), because it was their money that got them there in the first place. Think about it, over the years SM has taken a lot from the Cass piggybank and invested in other artists, when the artists are deserving there is no need to say anything, but with SNSD they just pushed them too far. Especially since they were meant to "represent" them as their generation, quite insulting when they haven’t done anything that paints them in a positive light.
  • SNSD fans and their lack of better judgment and cyber-abuse: Ever since the girls debuted and they had a "loyal" fan base, their fans have been entering other FCs territory and bashing. It's not surprising to see some renegade fans attacking other FCs, but the consistency and common nature of these negative and malicious messages and "flooding" has just reached ridiculous levels. Thus, making fans of other FCs uncomfortable and suffocating them within their own fandom. It's not just the bashing but the sheer level and immorality of the things they say is just, wrong. I really would not rather quote one incident that involves a reference to U-know Yunhos anti-fan attack.
  • The SNSD girls: Their constant disrespect to other artists, including of course DBSK has just gone too far. Being "friends" is not something you can actually clarify unless of course you are them, and since SM makes sure to make out that SMTown is a "family" it's not exactly legit if they seem friendly anyhow. They have constantly shown disrespect in the level of "language" they use with DBSK and other seniors in the business. Not using the right honorific is very important in Korean culture and they know it, but don’t seem to care.
  • Tiffany: It's nice of her to make sure she insults everyone, isn’t it? She claimed that Cassiopeia looked like "insects" as they wave their red balloons. Sounds like a bitter comment to me, after all an Ocean cannot be compared to a puddle, can it?
  • Claims of SNSD fans: saying that DBSK were "sexually harassing" the SNSD girls, although initially no one really cared about the Haptic CF.

<LI>The Boycotting of SNSD - Dream Concert: Of course after all, the boycotting took place as a "silencing and demonstration against SNSD and their existence. No one seemed to really appreciate how amazing a feat it truly was. Three of the largest Fanclubs in Korea, joining together to go against the existence of such an insulting group of the Korean Nation, and the young girls they are meant to represent. Funnily enough even the mere fact that these FanClubs involved in the boycott can be regarded "rivals" was ignored, and SNSD were left as the "poor poor victims".
<LI>SM Entertainment: It's bad enough being ignored and disregarded with your idol sent to another country, but when you stand up for something you believe in and the company that represents your Idol makes you out to simply be "crazy obsessed and jealous fan girls", just takes the cake. SM deserves an article unto themselves to speak of their ill-doings of their fanclubs, the very people that make them who they are. SM plenty of times has made Cassiopeias' efforts against SNSD look like the acts of crazy, jealous fan girls. Firstly after Dream Concert, they made a documentary on Mnet making out as if DC was not planned and that the ones that were involved were of the crazy obsessed fan variety, jealous of SNSD and their contact with their idols. Secondly the boycott of SMTownLive in Seoul was covered up, although pictures clearly indicated the lack of fans. And more insultingly they made the 'X'ing in ShangHai again the actions of "jealous Cassiopeia" of the Haptic CF, singling out Cassiopeia. Those accounts would also indicate that any other boycott was for that reason, and that reason only. What ever happened to not biting the hand that feeds you?
<LI>Mirotic: It's hard to ignore this song and it's possible meanings. Now, don’t be naive in thinking that people are being far too paranoid in thinking this has a lot to do with Cassiopeia, and not in the positive light. Now that you know the past problems (and there are more, believe me), how could it not be an attack at Cassiopeia? SM have proved time and time again how malicious and cruel they can be to the treatment of the fans, why not go this far? Also, it's seriously naive to think that SM being a business and an Entertainment Company of such a large stature, would not invest a lot of money and research in to the market and the songs that they will be releasing. A lot of the money goes in to making sure that the products they are selling go by their standards, they would make sure that what comes out will be checked time and time again. So its hard to say that they didn’t know or think that Cassiopeia would read between the lines, after all shouldn’t they know the customer they've had for nearly 5 years? An extremely loyal customer at that.
</LI>

Unfortunately after the documentary on Mnet and through out the years that SM has supported ill treatment of not only their stars, but the people who support them, it's influenced others to think negatively about them. Cassiopeia and ELF especially. Personally, I know Cassiopeia and have watched them grow and seen how mature they have become, they even showed their maturity as a young fanclub, but this video after the release of Mirotic speaks for itself:
Back to top Go down
OnlySu

OnlySu

PostSubject: Re: News of SNSD and others!!   News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:33 pm

I hate SNSD, but the things that i hate more is the way SM makes them a golden girls, when obviously all the better artists deserve a better treat than them... It isn't fair...
Back to top Go down
Sachie
Admin
Sachie

PostSubject: Re: News of SNSD and others!!   News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:54 am

OnlySu wrote:
I hate SNSD, but the things that i hate more is the way SM makes them a golden girls, when obviously all the better artists deserve a better treat than them... It isn't fair...
I totally agree with you.
Back to top Go down
https://alsm4ever.forumotion.net
Tammy <3 DBSK

Tammy <3 DBSK

PostSubject: Re: News of SNSD and others!!   News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:47 am

this is absolutely bollocks right?
i mean...come on!
golden girls?
more like plastic girls!!
can say how much i hate them
Back to top Go down
Re Réeee

PostSubject: Re: News of SNSD and others!!   News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:49 am

SNSD is really the worst girl band I ever meet!
Sunny and Tiff (the one I hate the most!)
are completely fake and think they can do anything!
I just wanted a simple thing; that their "sucess" stopped right NOW!
Back to top Go down
Tammy <3 DBSK

Tammy <3 DBSK

PostSubject: Re: News of SNSD and others!!   News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:52 am

hey!
your back!
btw,
the Admin Sachie contacted me and we would like a video to bash LSM in this way
♥️ a video of Stand By U with parody anti lyrics at the bottom.
we can help with the lyrics and the video too!
Back to top Go down
Re Réeee

PostSubject: Re: News of SNSD and others!!   News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:57 am

SURE! I just need to download the video!
When it's done downloading I will tell you all!
Back to top Go down
Tammy <3 DBSK

Tammy <3 DBSK

PostSubject: Re: News of SNSD and others!!   News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:58 am

AWESOMENESS!!!
THANKS A LOT!
Back to top Go down
Re Réeee

PostSubject: Re: News of SNSD and others!!   News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:00 am

You don't need to thank^^
I'll do it with pleasure, just like when I do
The videos for my fic^^
Back to top Go down
Tammy <3 DBSK

Tammy <3 DBSK

PostSubject: Re: News of SNSD and others!!   News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:01 am

you have done a lot of fics then!
lolz
and if its not Stand By U...
it can be survivor instead
Back to top Go down
Re Réeee

PostSubject: Re: News of SNSD and others!!   News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:06 am

Don't worry
Just say what video and it's done!
Back to top Go down
Tammy <3 DBSK

Tammy <3 DBSK

PostSubject: Re: News of SNSD and others!!   News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:08 am

ahaha!!
okey1
oh and did your DBSK forum buddies there in portugal joined here yet?
Back to top Go down
Re Réeee

PostSubject: Re: News of SNSD and others!!   News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:13 am

No, I think it's kind of early for them!
Maybe after lunch they will see it and join^^
Back to top Go down
Tammy <3 DBSK

Tammy <3 DBSK

PostSubject: Re: News of SNSD and others!!   News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:13 am

yes!!!
have you gone to sleep yet?
lolz
or were you online all morning?
Back to top Go down
Re Réeee

PostSubject: Re: News of SNSD and others!!   News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:16 am

I went to sleep!
I woke up an hour ago XD
Back to top Go down
Tammy <3 DBSK

Tammy <3 DBSK

PostSubject: Re: News of SNSD and others!!   News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:20 am

aaahhh
lolz!!!
i thought you didnt!
i was like!!!
is she a vampire?1
lolz
Back to top Go down
Re Réeee

PostSubject: Re: News of SNSD and others!!   News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:21 am

If I was a vampire
I would be right now In Korea
Sucking that man's blood!
Then I would get food poison!
Back to top Go down
Tammy <3 DBSK

Tammy <3 DBSK

PostSubject: Re: News of SNSD and others!!   News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:33 am

hahah!!!
me too!
i'll use my super powers!!!
Back to top Go down
Re Réeee

PostSubject: Re: News of SNSD and others!!   News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:36 am

I wonder why
usualy then horrible people
are the ones with money...
Do you think he's from the Korea Mafia?
Back to top Go down
Tammy <3 DBSK

Tammy <3 DBSK

PostSubject: Re: News of SNSD and others!!   News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:39 am

i think so
he could be the leader of it all
lolz
Back to top Go down
Re Réeee

PostSubject: Re: News of SNSD and others!!   News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:42 am

BAH!
My teories won't stop!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy <3 DBSK

Tammy <3 DBSK

PostSubject: Re: News of SNSD and others!!   News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:46 am

i now have an idea for the very first Anti LSM literature!
would you like to join in?
we can put all your theories in.
Back to top Go down
Re Réeee

PostSubject: Re: News of SNSD and others!!   News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:48 am

Sure!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy <3 DBSK

Tammy <3 DBSK

PostSubject: Re: News of SNSD and others!!   News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:50 am

awesome!!!
hahaha!!
i need you email
^_^
Back to top Go down
Re Réeee

PostSubject: Re: News of SNSD and others!!   News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:55 am

sure!
don you want it now??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News of SNSD and others!!   News of SNSD and others!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News of SNSD and others!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next